Rewiring Phone AddictionšŸ“µ Major step against PMO addiction.šŸ†(September ENTRIES OPEN)

Bro, I didnā€™t spend it in productivity either. I didnā€™t buy those books , so until I buy them, Iā€™m gonna count it as unproductive usage. :sweat_smile: If I was studying any book, I wonā€™t have added that time.

3 Likes

@Enu Add your phone usage in 2nd post

@SincereDev just a reminder.

I will post my usage by the end of the week

2 Likes

Tuesday, 06th April, 2021
1 minute
I relapsed today, because I have shifted my unproductive usage from mobile to laptop. From tomorrow, Iā€™ll also post my unproductive usage of laptop as that is equally harmful for me now.

2 Likes

@PrDr I too relapsed bro :sweat::sweat:

3 Likes

@madhavbansal , lets fight back together bro. No leniency towards ourselves anymore.

3 Likes

Heyy Budd,
Sorry I checked the logā€™s againā€¦ I think I have mentioned my usage for 2nd Aprilā€¦

I think idk clearly as to what you were referring to, as i am relatively new to this siteā€¦ I donā€™t experiment much that isā€¦

lemme know, And Iā€™ll update the timings ā€¦

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Enu
06-April-2021
1 hr : 09 min(Previous) + 18 min(Today) = 1 hr : 27 min

2 Likes

@Enu first read the rules friend , I was saying that we add our phone usage of each day in the score board in post 2 by editing it.
Such as if my usage was 2hrs on 1st April amd 1.5 hrs on 2nd april

So my total score on 2nd april in my score board will be 3.5 hrs. This is how we keep on adding the time we used everyday.

2 Likes

6th April
Todayā€™s usage is 2 hr 45 mins
Thatā€™s excluding the calls I got as wishes to my birthday and friends I talked to after a long time

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Friend @Nep_12

3 Likes

6th April

1hr 47 min

I relapsed due to which phone time surged up so high :sweat:

4 Likes

Thank you friendā€¦

2 Likes

Happy birthday friend :blush:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Nep_12

6th April 2021 :- 41 mins.

@Enu just as you post your total scores here in the commentsā€¦ similarly you have to update it daily in the 2nd post of this thread/topic.

@madhavbansal @PrDr and all those who relapsed recentlyā€¦ i also relapsed 2 days agoā€¦ we are all on the same ground nowā€¦ now donā€™t relapse and donā€™t find new gadgets to relapse onā€¦ stay productive.

Peace out.

3 Likes

Thank you @SincereDev @strongwillpower

2 Likes

Beated Happy Birthday, Bro.

3 Likes

Thank you so much brother
If youā€™re wondering that I might be asking for a gift then make sure you keep your phone usage to a bare minimum just like you have been keeping it so far. Youā€™re the champion here, and my competition too. Iā€™m looking forward to beat you. Keep your standards high. Take care and have a nice day.

4 Likes

Sure brother weā€™ll gift you with low phon usage.:hugs::+1:

3 Likes

Sure @strongwillpower will do that, i usually update it there as wellā€¦ maybe I missed it some day.

2 Likes