Rewiring Phone AddictionšŸ“µ Major step against PMO addiction.šŸ†(September ENTRIES OPEN)

3rd April

57 minutes

4 Likes

Aprail 3 usage - 1hr 18 min

Exceeded usageā€¦ browsing tws earphones and watch reviews of tws on youtube as i planning to buy oneā€¦ ā€¦ so thats why usage is greater than 1hrā€¦ hope to make it less than a hour today.

2 Likes

@strongwillpower bro you have calculated (totalled it wrong)your phone time wrong in 2nd post.

1 Like

Enu
04-April-2021
52 minutes + 0(Today) = 52 minutes
I am so Happy today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

3 April usage:
0 minutes
4 April usage:
1 hour 40 minutes

3 Likes

4th April
Usage 4 hr 14 mins
I canā€™t understand where do I use my phone so much
I hate myself :persevere:

2 Likes

Download Stay Free App to get a proper assessment of your phone usage.

4 Likes

4th April

51 minutes

5 Likes

Hey @Nep_12 broā€¦
First thing did you ever write your goals on paper ā€¦ Did you seriously consider to follow your dreams ā€¦?? If not than write down your goals on a paper and re read them daily early in morning to focus whole day towards your goalsā€¦

Now ā€¦Donā€™t be hate yourself ā€¦ At somepoint in my life I was also like you having usage over 5hours+ a day ā€¦
The most important thing is what steps have you taken to reduce your usage ā€¦

Do you know in the last 12 days i did not start youtube, i donā€™t have a instagram account, no netflix nothingā€¦ the usage i have is just of watching motivation videos i backed up in MX player.

It happens bro ā€¦No one is perfect in this world ā€¦its ok to make mistakes but if you didnā€™t work on those mistakes and donā€™t analyze the problem then its your blunderā€¦

DONā€™T waste your time broā€¦ TIME IS PRECIOUS ā€¦Even precious than money ā€¦

You have to wake up bro ā€¦ if you hate your self than nothing good is happening in your lifeā€¦ Try to focus on GOALS and work for them ā€¦

IF YOU DONā€™T WORK FOR YOUR GOALS/DREAMS THAN ANYBODY ELSEā€™S WORKS FOR YOUR GOAL AND LEAVE YOU BEHINDā€¦

SO Make daily tasks list and start completing tasks and keep yourself busy ā€¦ Include reading, writing , or any creative habit in your tasks listā€¦ just keep yourself busy ā€¦

Download any digital detox app ā€¦ and reduce your usage ā€¦ The main motive is keep your self busy in doing works that leads you towards your GOAL ā€¦

Just remember one thing ā€¦
ITS always hard at first , messy in the middle and gorgeous in the endā€¦

and i am sure if you follow your tasks you will love yourself in the futureā€¦

4 Likes

Aprail 4 Usage - 24 minutes

4 Likes

Thanks for checking on me bro @madhavbansal Iā€™ll correct it.

4th April 2021 :- 2 hrs 31 mins.

4 Likes

Sunday, 04th April 2021
02 minutes

4 Likes

Enu
05-April-2021
52 mins + 17min(Today) = 1 hr : 09 Minutes

#CheckpointMobileReplyHere

2 Likes

5th April
Todayā€™s usage is 5 hrs
I promise to bring a considerable decrease in time tomorrow

1 Like

@Nep_12 Hey Friend , on what things do you spent your time the most. And whyā€¦? For what reasonsā€¦?

1 Like

It was YouTube and the rewire companion app itself
And thatā€™s because Iā€™m looking for an escape beyond the pain
Tomorrow Iā€™m going to face it.

1 Like

5th April 2021 :- 26 mins.

Agent897 decides to resign form this challenge so his name has been removed from there board. There are no issues with him. No need to worryā€¦

2 Likes

5th April

57 minutes

4 Likes

Monday, 05th April, 2021
30 minutes
Went to Amazon to check out some books I want to buy for my exams.

3 Likes

Bro it meant you didnā€™t used it for any unproductive activity, so itā€™s better to not count that time in your list.

2 Likes