Resurrection Journey towards enlightenment

Going great bhai. Maine 10 din touch Kia bs is Baar. That was heaven, in the sense that I was mentally clean. I never thought of masturbation only. Even on day of relapse, it took 20 minutes of stimulation to touch the dick, i was so positive.

Waise physical impact bhi as rha that, of non masturbation. Pain wagera in prostate’s region but that is still there. Is Baar chaar din ki hi streak hui,wo bhi unclean type.dekhta hu ab kya hota hai aage. Pehli Baar jitni clarity to nhi hai iss Baar.

1 Like

Can you explain this unclean streak ?

As in constant forcing brain to do something

Unclean main, I will constantly be checking phone. Looking at actresses, their age, and in a way bahana dhoondna for directing sexual energy

1 Like

Phir uske Baad bolna,nhi ye mt kro.isliye thoda internal conflict Rhta hai.

1 Like

Why dont you make real women connections ? How old are you ?

1. I have a girlfriend but she is away

Abhi Ghar aaya hu. Taiyari krne exam ki. Real women se aap bol the, sex ke liye?

Sex baad mein kar lena abhi apne exam or carreer par dyan de.
Mujhe nahi pata tha that you are 22 yrs old.

One should practise brahmacharya until 25 yrs of age.

images(6)

Get out of your comfort zone

I go daily outside nowadays. I face people. I look them in their eyes. I do my work. I fuck social anxiety in its own playground. I play with fear. Thats how you are going to be an alpha male. You are a leader soldier. Stand up & take up the arms. No hiding anymore.

Day 5 Hard Mode

4 Likes

images(15)

MY DAD IS A DRUNKARD. He was a failure in his life. He never reached his full potential. He always fights with my mom over petty issuses. He creates Hell in the home when he got booze. He drinks 24×7. He is an animal. I dont want to be like him. I want a good life for myself & my children.

4 Likes

I did add me please …

1 Like

You are added bro. With pleasure.

1 Like

Just came back from France :fr: I’m in Germany back home now. Day 13. I’ve never kept my mind free of any lustful images for so long. I feel that if I continue like this I can really free myself from ■■■■. Its awesome guys!
Never felt like this before :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

See man… I don’t know you… so I absolutely have no right to judge you as such… But I bet although he created hell in your home… *he still fed you when you were unemployed right…??". There must be some positive things in him right…?? You are a grown up now… inspire of cursing him or judging him , take control of your :house: and try to make this work… Again… bro if you find me rude , I am sorry bro… but I don’t like someone cursing their own parents…
That’s all I would say.

1 Like

You are right in some way.

My weakness is giving me all kind of negative emotions. Thanks.

images(19)

MY SOUL IS BURNING

They say i am weak. I cant do this, i can’t do that. I only speak and when its time to do i procrastinate. They call me mental. My best revenge is to become successful in my life. It will shock them & shut their mouth.
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Hey guys,
I need some help right now. I’ve been sick again, but it was ok, however I’m still weak. The thing is I’ve been at my house for the whole day (it’s french vacation) and something like 15 minutes ago I was on instagram and I saw a photo of a girl I like but who already turned me down and it really aroused me so much. I felt like a HUGE wave of desire to fap over it but then I instantly felt guilty about that thought and my head started to ache. I felt like I just had to get somewhere else so I just went to play hardcore piano pieces at insane speed. It kind of took the urgeaway but I got even more tense and excited. Now I’ve cooled down but for some reason I really feel down, still got pain in my head and a sort of uneasy feeling.
I just needed to share my experience, for some reason it relieves me a bit. I don’t know what to expectbut it would be great if someone could tell me something so that I feel better.
Thanks guys for always being here to support you’re awesome :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hey bro, you should probably have wrote this in another thread, but I’m sure @Resurrection doesn’t mind :wink:
I know the feeling, and like most things it will pass, just ride the storm and intime you’ll be fine. Please don’t look at anything triggering, if you find yourself being idle and looking, shut it down and cut through that crap.
I’m also curious, what are you playing on the piano? Keep going bro!

2 Likes

Solution to your problem is … Sprinting… Run with all your force till you cum in your shorts.
I mean Run till you sweat it out. Then, Pray to God to forgive you for your sins.
This way you get cleanse from your troubles.

1 Like