Resurgent Final Journey 🌹

Nice
I will tell anyone in this forum. “READ SRIMAD BHAGVAD GITA”
THIS IS MY WORK IN THIS FORUM.

1 Like

What is this ! Are you a Hindu Missionary !

4 Likes

Day 18

Pain in Legs & positive Dream

images

My legs were in pain yesterday night because of regular excercise. I wrapped heat bandages … went to sleep.
It is very important to take care of our body. We must give proper rest to it. So i took a day off… today.
These are signs that our body gives us. We should understand it.
In my opinion the players get injured because they listen more to their mind. Mind wants more & more. It lives in ego. Sometimes players over do against their stressful body which results in serious injuries.

At night i had a dream in which i was blessed by my spiritual guru. He put his hand over my head and said stay still dont move to & fro… because in meditation i cant sit still. My body is very agitated.
Then i went to Running in fields. I took this dream as a good sign of healing & progress.

7 Likes

Day 19
Wake Up The Beast

When i woke up i was brain fogged… many thoughts were going… it felt like hell.
At night i almost ejaculated in a dream. Sexual dreams. I dont care as long as i remain pure conciousely.

Today i did my best in my excercises. I give my 100% and increased intensity.

To change ourself … we must change our breathing & blood flow…
Thats why pranayams … meditation & cardio workout are so vital.
Keep Going…

4 Likes

I am not a Hindu but still waiting to read this book.

3 Likes

You will get all the lines are written in Sanskrit language.but there are a lot of copies in different languages.you can learn and apply in your life.this is the holy book of Hindus.

3 Likes

Day 20

Father of Flatline Returns
फ्लेटलाईन का बाप वापस आ गया

My worst nightmare is back. The reason of all my previous relapses.
Let me explain it to you.

Brain feels like dead. Body is completly unstable… anxiety … fear at its peak. No motivation… Life is flat… No dopamine.

I was waiting for this moment because i am ready to die.
Why ?
My life is shit … there is nothing to lose from here… so i accept my death.

Let there be Resurrection.
I am Ready.

5 Likes

You have come that far you can do it bro.

5 Likes

Day 21
Small & Good Signs of Rewiring

Walking straight with normal posture for a short time.
Blast of focus & energy during workout.
Eating normaly.
Self Learning mistakes in excercise.
Whole day dedicated to useful activity.

Flatline is a Boon in disguise.

6 Likes

Keep going. Repeating the same old mistake is never worth it.

2 Likes

Keep going bro! I believe in your success

3 Likes

Day 23
Rise in Overall Energy

images(4)

The energy has grown … a complete change from the earlier … i can feel it.
A clean source of energy has exploded in me … like some closed fountain reopens.

I have reduced the time of breathing excercise & meditation. I think its foolishness to do a 10 min. Meditation when i cant do a 5 min. One. Hence, i am focusing on perfecting the 5 minutes session. When i will be able to sit still for 5 minutes… we will go further. The goal is of 1 hour.

7 Likes

Day 25
Dead Brain

Brain is almost not working. No feeling. No motivation. No dopamine. No energy. Social anxiety. Fear.
Usualy i dont talk about the withdrawls … i only write about the benefits.
I tell you the truth… In 25 days … the % of benefit is only 1 out of 100.

Dont be scared by this. I only focus on 1% good. I look at it … like this… my bucket is 1% fuller now. Some people lose hope & relapse … they say their bucket is still 99% empty.

All are great sign of Healing. Thank god. Life is still beautiful.
:green_apple:

12 Likes

You have a positive mindset bro. 1% daily Improvements can take you to great heights. When we are addicted we make 0 imporvements.
As someone great had said, don’t worry how slow you are going. You are going forward. That is what matters.

8 Likes

Day 27
I am Killing Myself

Situation is getting worse.
The mind is hungry for dopamine… it suggested me to go in shelter of Lust. Flatline is very tough time.

Well, i have decided … i am going to kill myself. No… No … Dont be scared… … I am not destroying my body.

The flatline is a slow process of ^death^ After death… there is Resurrection… Rewiring… Reboot etc.

I will be alone at home for next 3 days. My family is going for some work. This is the time when i have to strength myself. Grow myself more stronger.

I AM READY.

10 Likes

You are doing really great brother. Keep fighting. Flatline is just a temporary state of mind.
You are killing it.
All the best!

5 Likes

Kill switch brother, as you said here

Remember you are a warrior, this is nothing for you.

6 Likes

You can do it!! You can do it!! YOU CAN DO ITT!!

5 Likes

Day 28
No interest in Thoughts

Just like a man who is standing in a crowded street. The man know why he is there… he dont interact with all the crowd. He ignores the crowd. He has a goal in his head.
He is heading towards his goal.

I am applying above example in myself. Sexual thoughts come and go … like crowd in streets and i keep going for my goal without getting distracted.
:walking_man:

5 Likes

This diary is very different , impressive …
I like the reality all the unexpectations that I can imagineof it and to know what’s next …
Stay appreciated( your right , your wrong , your strong , your weak … )

Stay write and describe this real & fantastic motivation …
God bless you

3 Likes