Resurgence ........ šŸ”„

Thank Godā€¦ finaly i have some decent replyā€¦ after dismissing someone from the group :blush:

1 Like

Thank you mere bhai @SincereDev.
Itā€™s just a beginningā€¦

1 Like

I am thinking that ā€¦ from now onā€¦ i will not announce anyone dismissal by tagging himā€¦ becauseā€¦

People leave silentlyā€¦ hence it is my right also to dismiss them silently.

In future when i will found that some member is no longer interested in the group ā€¦ i would silently remove his name from the scoreboard.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I feel some ego ā€¦ when i say ā€¦ you are dismissedā€¦ hence ā€¦ i am completly leaving this kind of announcements.
I feel bad when i kick out someone.

1 Like

Getting strong urgesā€¦I once had a crush on selena gomez & today her new song was released & I by mistake watched that song on youtubeā€¦It is getting very hard to even study. it is first time in 8 days that huge urges are hitting meā€¦

its my mistake that i was distracted i will never do this mistake again guysā€¦

I will not relapse till my name reaches the top thatā€™s it I am not giving upā€¦ BELIEVE IT :zap:

3 Likes

One of our dear companion shared some good words so thought to share it here.
Hope it helpsā€¦

3 Likes

@JumpingBuddha Thank you for your appreciationšŸ™
I hope I can follow this too.

2 Likes

Day 21
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Pranayam :white_check_mark:
Yogasanas :white_check_mark:
Diet :white_check_mark:
Cold Shower :white_check_mark:
Spiritual Time :white_check_mark:
Next Plan :white_check_mark:
Study/Work :white_check_mark:
Wake Up Early :white_check_mark:
Positive Affirmations :white_check_mark:
Check In :white_check_mark:
From Past Many Days I wasnā€™t doing any tasks thatā€™s y urges were continuous & too much intensive in last 2 days, by Godā€™s grace Iā€™m still on my streak with more positivity today & started doing my regular routine by today. Hope Iā€™ll get regular again & everything will be on track :slightly_smiling_face:ā€¦

4 Likes

I suggest relapse now and end this journey if you are planning to relapse after 100 days of huge hard work.

1 Like

My Final Streak :rose:

Today, i did following work to improve my life 怋

Walking 4 :green_heart:
Termite spray :green_heart:
Geeta darshan 1&2 (8) :green_heart:
Good video :green_heart:

8 Days stronger now :fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

DAY 61

woke up at 3:22 AM
Gayatri mantra chanting

Morning workout-running 2km, 1km walk

Cleaning, bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra

Breakfast, newspaper
Harmonica
Study

Lunch, vajrasana
Rewire app

Study

Diet related YT videos

Russian lesson

Evening Workout- arms and chest workout level 10 using home workout app

Bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra, Shirshasana and Shavasan

Dinner

Study
Now going to sleep

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

4 Likes

8 days stronger :fire:

Cold shower :ballot_box_with_check:
Affirmation :ballot_box_with_check:

3 Likes

Day 2 - Couple of things i did:

1. Time slowly goes up and down - i have deleted the games which i used to have on my phone. Those games consume my time and distract me from my real life problems and my destiny. So no more games for me.

2. I took a large new notebook and wrote down some tasks which i must to fulfil - i give myself for a start 3 years to improve myself and to get rid of some bad habit including PMO. Taking a notebook and writing down tasks is not a new step for me, i have plenty of notebooks - but fulfilling the tasks is not always easy.

3. I am starting a diet - i need to lose some weight.

4. Aside from PMO - I have decided to stop hating God - i used to blame him for all the evil which plagues the earth. He is all good and just so why he dosenā€™t save the world and make it ā€œgoodā€? today i decided to blame humanity and of course myself. Yestarday i watched the movie ā€œWatchmanā€ (2009), it was a great movie and have some really great points/philoshopy about life, for example (little bit graphic):

I am the one to blame for my own actions, not God - this is the only way to grow stronger. The movie is good you all should watch it if you want.

1. I want to enjoy more of what i have and the people i know. Time is going up and down and one day it all will be over.

2. Always clearing my thoughts from negative/repetitive thinking.

I have many goals MANY - itā€™s all written down inside my notebooks, i need to act.

God if you are there please help me in my journey.

@Forerunner and @sahas thanks for your words i agree with you, keep going

3 Likes

@Sahas Thanks for your congratulations, brother! This is the second time I have gone this far, I will continue all the way with GODā€™s Help. One day at a time we grow stronger.

This was the language Sahas was speaking about, brother. Donā€™t say things like ā€˜I will not relapse TILLā€¦ā€™ I know that you want to achieve 1000 days and beyond. Words like this stay in your mind and begin to poison you if you let them. Speak positive words and continue your journey. This is a lifestyle, we are leaving that filth behind completely.

Make sure you donā€™t repeat the same mistake of watching those music videos, especially if someone in them triggers you. One music video like that can easily become a relapse later in the day.

@anon80614957 You made the right decision man! It was a good thing that you decided to watch Watchmen today. Take full and complete responsibility for your life. May GOD bless you.

Today:

:white_check_mark: Watched Motivational NoPMO video
:white_check_mark: Listened to Scripture
:white_check_mark: Watched Informative Videos
:white_check_mark: Project Research and Planning
:white_check_mark: Visualisation
:white_check_mark: Mindful Breathing
:white_check_mark: Prepared Healthy Meal
:white_check_mark: Intermittent Fasting
:white_check_mark: Gym (2 hours)
:white_check_mark: Cold Shower
:white_check_mark: Walking (29.25km)

Thank GOD for today!

1 Like

Unbelievable!!! This is the first time Iā€™ve stayed without fapping for a week in the last six years. But Iā€™m getting massive urges on day 7. Please help me out. Btw, how many of you think that spirituality will help us get out of this mess?

2 Likes

Congrats for ur 1 week!! @Masterroshi
Keep goingā€¦

Spirituality will definitely help you in getting out of this brotherā€¦ Without help of God u wonā€™t achieve Success here. Being Spiritual, Divine Power will Protect u & always keep u away from this mess & any other bad things & guide u to path of success & peace. So, Believe in urself & Trust in ur Faithā€¦
Anyways this is my personal opinion not mandatory for anyone :blush:
Hare Krishna :heart::pray:

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Hare Krishna!! :heart:

1 Like

Do you guys get any urges?

Watch this video broā€¦ (assuming you understand hindi)

2 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely watch it bro. Thanks!!!