Resist & Rise šŸš€ - RC's Official Challenge [Challenge Ended]

current - peasant
next- 2days
completed - 3

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a BIG ACHIEVEMENT, You can do it again easily Iā€™m sure, Please just donā€™t Relapse again believe me bro you donā€™t want to get stuck in loop of relapsing again and again, just keep going forward forget the past and move on you did well. :muscle:

3 Likes

Daily check in :ballot_box_with_check:

Current Badge: Apprentice
Next milestone: 12 days
Total Badges: 6

3 Likes

Bro if you can do it for 11 days, this means you have ability. Most people relapse between day 7 to day 10, you overcame that. Just make sure to have 2-3 clean days and you are good to go.

3 Likes

Man you always confuse me with your check-ins :rofl:

If your current badge is peasant you have completed 5 days then your next milestone should be 7 days and completed badges should be 4.

You can instead share screenshot.

2 Likes

Current badge : Freeman
Next milestone : Day 15
Number of badges completed : 7

2 Likes

Relapsed ughh

Current badge: N/A
Next milestone: day 1

2 Likes

Bro, why at this point when you were going good. I expect more discipline from you now.

2 Likes

Bro :sob: I was so going good, even woke up at 5 Am and then sat to study, but I am a fool to install Instagram and then from there things went south, wish I could slap myself back to reality.

5 Likes

Thanks @kazim.09 and @prince_king for your words

2 Likes

Do you know I wanted to say shit like ā€œitā€™s ok, you will comeback strongerā€ but wished to not sugarcoat reality this time. Only when we accept our reality that we can improve ourselves. We are men bro, we donā€™t validate ourselves but actually see the truth and put in efforts.

3 Likes

@basanaruga update about your streak? As far as I see you completed 80 days

1 Like

@Doncarlo update about your situation??

1 Like

i had Updated Here,

gdfdffd

3 Likes

Well, if your current badge is peasant then the next milestone and completed batches is written wrong in the leaderboard.

1 Like

Iā€™m on day 6 so 1 day left for day 7 were i get another Badge and till i had achive 4 badges

2 Likes

I did the needful editing.

2 Likes

Ohh i got it thanks mate

2 Likes

Daily Check In:
Current Badge : Settler
Next Milestone : 5 Days
Total Badge : 3

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Daily check in
Current badge: commoner
Next milestone: 10 days
Total badge: 5

Iā€™m making myself busy with work, gym, and meeting friends. I think it works well for me. I hope I can be consistent with this pattern

2 Likes