Resist & Rise šŸš€ - RC's Official Challenge [Challenge Ended]

I guess everyone of us has done this analysis at some point of our NoFap journey.

5 Likes

I have come to conclusion with my past mistakes, Now I must start a new beginning, I have no enemies.

Whatā€™s with you? Why are not so active here? Cā€™mon we miss TF, Man just read ā€œThe Naruto challengeā€ thread we were doing so great back then :sob:

2 Likes

BRO I RELAPSEDā€¦
Current Badge : N/A
Next Milestone : 1
Total Badge : 0

3 Likes

No issues bro, comeback stronger. I am rooting for you

3 Likes

Man, your streak has never been updated in the leaderboard, do you want to take part or not?

3 Likes

Bro he is shikamaru so he is lazy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Intelligent or not is not Confirmed!

2 Likes

Day 4 āœ“ Feeling very good and energetic also No urges is Coming

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s a drag for him to check-in :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good start, keep going.

2 Likes

Day 5.
Badge Peasant.
Next 2 days

3 Likes

Current badge : Apprentice
Next milestone : Day 12
Number of badges completed : 6

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: Daily checkin

Current badge: peasant
Next milestone: 7 days
Number of badges: 4

I think 5-10 days will be the hardest for me, but Iā€™ll try my best. Wish me luck :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Nah, I wish you all the strength that you need to overcome the urges. I believe a personā€™s ability is enough. Luck favours the brave.

3 Likes

You should reply with number of badges completed and not how far the next badge is.

2 Likes

Daily Check In:
Current Badge : Prisoner,
Next Milestone : 2
Total Badge : 1

3 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark: - Check in :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Bhai ever since I took up this job, life has really been very indisciplined. Maybe because it is still the beginning and I have not settled properly at my workplace.

5 Likes

Man I was doing it but some days I just miss because of work overload. I am still in it donā€™t worry.

4 Likes

Yeah no issues. Just let us know once in 2-3 days and we will update the leaderboard.

4 Likes

Fuck it, relapsed at 4 hours to completing 11 days. Pls reset my everything to zero

3 Likes