Renegade's Diary To 365 Days

Day 0:Been up all morning and have wanked 3 times in 8 hours, today is the day where i really start reaching out for help since ive tried everything in the books to stop besides talk about and share my story little by little. The short term goal is 90 days (My longest streak ever is 54 days) which was 3 years ago.But the long term goal is to first change my life drastically and live the life god wants me to have and then when im ready,help spread and fight against anything corn and masturbating related. I have plans to make nofap motivation videos on youtube hopefully help a least one man to never relapse again and i will be happy.Big F you to anyone who participates,creates,support or fund anything xxx online, im taking my life back watch this

14 Likes

Day 1: Successful, just wanted to thank everyone on this site, i feel like im not alone anymore and can see myself investing some time and effort into this site. 1st day down rest of my life to go :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 2: Woke up earliest in a few weeks, went to work for myself at a customers house.
Felt shit in the morning but as the day went on felt better.Going to have a go at quitting cigarettes i feel it’s getting a bit much.But another day successful with no pmo thankful for that

4 Likes
4 Likes

:white_check_mark:Day 3: I have this strong urge to help as much men as possible on this journey while i heal myself.I promise to be the most consistent member of this site.Im not going to miss a day of writing in my diary, its funny because a week ago i would of thought writing a diary infront of men is somewhat g@y, even though ive been pmo’ing which is literally one of the most feminine things you could do by giving into your lust and 0 discipline.Probaly going to say thankyou alot to this site and overall only looked up such a site because of youtuber hamza said to join a community. Feel like i got a new challenge and beginning in my life feel great even though 3 days in.Eight hours till the day is over but i already know its going to be successful.

4 Likes

Had a urge last night and got rid of it matter of seconds, fuck im switched on right now

3 Likes

:white_check_mark:Day 4:Just realised this is the first time ill be home alone for a few nights since i was a teenager where i reckon most of my disgusting and bad habits of pmo developed into something i couldn’t stop doing. I remember being so excited that i could just watch and pmo all day on fullscreen and the sound up with no worries in the world :joy: :joy: Which eventually led me to be desensitized and on to bigger and badder content which was out of my normal.Now here we are 8-12 years later on a mission of finally throwing all this bullshit to the side. It was good to think about those times all those years ago and how innocent but not so innocent i was. But really how stupid i was , perhaps the question is do i wish i never had this addiction or is this something i had to go through to become something great?

4 Likes

:white_check_mark:Day 5: Going to start my new workout routine and program today.
It includes:

• Stretching/Foam Rolling
  • Either a Bicep/Forearm Or Neck Workout (Going to get that massive neck :wink:)
  • Then between 9:00pm or 10:pm go to the gym and doing my power building program
  • And from here on out im going to do 12 minutes of burpees everyday after each workout no matter what
    Been so inconsistent in the gym just working out here and there ive been wasting my time all this year because of relapsing and feeling like shit because of self hatred and disappointment.By the end of this year im going to be pmo free with my dream physique.
  • Was just standing there last night ready to relapse but just opened up my laptop and came straight onto here to reply and help others :smiley: :smiley: this site is working for me at the moment
5 Likes

Fuck almost just relapsed looked up adult content on google images since everything else was blocked , just got out in time before touching. Fuck ultimate regret but thankful i didnt give in a small loss for a little win. Was it worth it no, but it happen now i got to make sure it doesnt happen again. Added some keywords to my cold turkey blocker so what i searched is blocked for good
phewwwwww close one but fuck that shit i dont need it anymore i told myself this was it for ever and im going to cure my addiction no matter what . Fuck you urges i won this battle.

3 Likes

I know this is all because i didn’t work out and do what i told myself. Fuck im sick of it i need to be better.

3 Likes
2 Likes

:white_check_mark:Day 6: Tired couldnt be bothered writing in here just doing it for consistency. But another day no pmo

2 Likes

:white_check_mark:Day 7: Bit of a slow day with not much completed or no focus at all, but had one of the best workouts in a while late a night. Tomorrow is going to be better and the next day better than that.From here on out no days off and full focus on my goals.

One week baby been here hundreds of times before,but this time its different :wink: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

:white_check_mark:Day 8: Brain fog is at a maximum , feel like a mess but seemingly very motivated not to pmo but couldnt be bothered doing anything else. Day is not over. going to get a early nights rest to get up for work in the morning.Plan on going grocery shopping tommorow after work is done and get on a diet. Anything will be better than what ive been eating over the past few months.

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: Day 9: Felt great all day even though didn’t wake up on time. Did and went exactly what i had to do. Feel myself becoming more confident out in social interactions.But this is just a little taste of what is to come , cant become to comfortable though ive been here before and will not fall for the same traps as last previous attempts. The fire in me is starting to burn different and im all for it.
Starting to become passionate about journaling and checking this site, I feel if i relapse or view any p0rn i will be letting you guys down and maybe thats what i need, because all this time ive been letting myself down i have possibly been viewing myself as a loser with no hope with the classic “One last time wont hurt we will quit tommorow” mindset.
Im grateful for the past week of yet again reaching/starting a new week without pmo’ing and enduring all the suffering that comes with it. All those times i said “this time is different im going quit forever, ive had a enough” i can only work hard on myself and not give in this time, and work torwards this actually being the moment in my life where i take control and not give in.
LETS GOOOOOOO :heart: :imp:

4 Likes

:white_check_mark:Day 10: Been feeling up and down all day. Not going to sit here and blame it anything other then i don’t have the control and power of my brain that i wish to have yet.Haven’t reached 10 days without no pmo in months.

No feeling sorry for myself i am where im at in my life because of all my decisions ive made.Been trying and trying to become the man i want to, its a slow process and all i do sometimes is dream about what my life could be.Not ever going to give up thats forsure just keep on taking day by day with good intentions and i hopefully will reap the rewards.I know this has been so hard on me for all these years because once this is all said and done im going to be the what i dream of plus more.

:heart:Thankful for all the men in the world fighting alongside me who have been let down by themselves and surrounding circumstances. :heart:
Ps im going to write everyday what im thankful for so dont forget

4 Likes

Keep going strong brother, you’re doing great! It’s not easy, but you’re strong enough to handle it.

5 Likes
4 Likes

:white_check_mark: Day 11:Nothing special or bad about today just a simple plain boring day. Spent and still spending most of my time learning new exercises and perfect technique to then put to work in gym.Have big goals health and body wise by the end of the year.

Thankful for everyone who promotes and gives out free fitness and health content. :heart:

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Day 12: Its my birthday even though i don’t like celebrating my birthday, just another day :slightly_smiling_face:. This will be the age and year i will remember for the rest of my life, the age of which after i turned i never watched pron or masturbated ever again. I remember some years ago i would always relapse on my birthday saying this will be my last time. But yup you guessed that never happened.

Thankful living to see another year and all the years to come.This journey of quitting my addiction is going to lead to good health and wealth.And this birthday is going to be not celebrated today, but in the future when i look at this as my turning point. :heart: :heart:

6 Likes