Hello guys , welcome back to this challenge. As the name suggests this challenge is for overcoming craving and addiction of mobile/socialmedia/YouTube.
After months of practicing nofap , I realised that without overcoming this addiction it’s almost impossible to overcome other addictions. And it can lead back to pmo.
Dopamine receptors are conditioned to be overflowed thus decreasing their effectiveness.
All addictions are dangerous but pmo and mobile are the one standing at top…and also they are interconnected . Without winning over both we will not successful completely.
Now , let’s see the benefits of it…
- More productive time.
- No depression issues.
- Social skills increase.
- Real world knowledge Increases.
- Relationships become strong.
And this one will tell you all you will experience in 30 days
So , rule of this challenge is simple . It is similar to challenge made by @SincereDev
It is preferred to use apps like ## Digital detox with whitelist for easier practice…
All the best
- You have update your daily mobile usage in which no productive work is done. If you used 2hrs 15min ,write 2:15…
- No need to add you study time , cinema , group watching videos .
- You can also tell how you managed to overcome urge to use mobile . Ex- I was feeling bored but didn’t want to use mobile so left for my friends room or went outside instead. Some thing like that…
- If a friend shows you videos , then it is not counted … yes you should avoid much exposure and respect the challenge…All the best
4 nov - 30 nov