πŸ“– π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ώ π™Šπ™‰π™€ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝘼 π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™” π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™€π™‰π™‚π™€ [π™€π™‰π™π™π™„π™€π™Ž π™Šπ™‹π™€π™‰ 𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 π™…π˜Όπ™‰π™π˜Όπ™π™” πŸ­πŸ²π™π™ƒ]

A true magician never reveals his secrets

You see? This is how :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is there any page dedicated to hacksπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I will be creating a topic in the future.

This forum has some unique styles, markdown and some html. It’s quite fascinating.

4 Likes

Do it as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Here it is

2 Likes

Sorry brother
But i would retire from this challenge
Reasons may sound like excuse
I can’t just focus and commit to reading 1 chapter a day
Ill push myself to be consistent with reading 2 pages a day and slowly increase it like i did with my workout
Im sorry for leaving now
But ill make sure by the end of this year ill finish atleast two books with all of you in this challenge
I hope u understand
Thanks for letting me in this challenge

4 Likes

I understand brother. But you can check-in and read books with us anytime. You can join again once you get used to reading or have some free time.

3 Likes

I think you should have started with books like atomic habits. Even tho this was my second book, the first two chapters wanted me to drop this book. But damn, I am glad I didn’t.

It looks like my personality has changed a little after reading 10 chapters out of a total 11.

3 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day of this challenge. Make sure to finish the book before January 5th!

1 Like

@DARSHAN2017 force yourself to read 3 chapters of this book.

And David goggins will keep you hooked with his heroics.

3 Likes

11 chapters completed.
With this, I have completed the book. Not gonna describe a lot here because I have made a dedicated topic related to this book

5 Likes

Great! That’s brilliant man. I can really see the positive effect this book has on you :blush:
I have around 2 chapters left to finish this book. I will try to finish it by today.

2 Likes

Assuming I am in this challenge , Ive completed 1st chapter.

The story was more of this childhood trauma. Overly diplomatic , dominating dad have created bad experiences for both wife and their children. Things got worse when that dad started having love affair with another women.

After a lot of mental torture , wife and children were forced to leave the house. David initially had problem with academics due to toxic stress he experienced.

Challenge 1

Start a journal and write your strength and weakness in your 1st page.

3 Likes

if you wish you can read this book. We will probably be starting a new book in 1-2 days, you can join when we are starting that book instead, if you feel like completing this entire book in short notice might take too much time.

2 Likes

okay, I’ve completed the book too.

Shall we vote on what book next?

This book was amazing. Taught me a lot of things.
David Goggins is a mad man. Crazy dude- real inspiration to never quit and never give in.

@Binocular has been doing great work moderating this challenge and huge thanks to him. I made the next poll so we could save him some time.
If possible do join us in the next book brother. It will help loads. Only if you get time.

:white_check_mark: DECIDE ON WHAT BOOK TO READ NEXT!

Request everyone to vote!! :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small:

1 Like

Remember your why :arrow_up_small:

It’s not just about reading books.
It’s not just about gaining knowledge.

It’s the habit you’re developing.

This habit of forcing yourself to read.
This habit of chasing after knowledge.
This habit of not settling to mediocrity and rising to learn more and be more.

That is what makes a man a great one.
That is what will help you succed.

Small things make perfection; but perfection is no small thing

• Sir Henry Royce (founder of Rolls Royce)

Success isn’t getting all the knowledge in the world; success is reading one chapter everyday (-me)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore is not an act, but a habit

• Aristotle

:fire: KEEP PUSHING FORWARDS :fire: BE THE 1%

2 Likes

That’s what I realized as well. It’s not just about knowledge, the reading process of this habit is a challenge and discomfort. Trying a new habit that pushes you to discomfort is beneficial to as men. It might seem hard at first but after you get used to it one at a time, it will become fun and it will get you

1 Like

Thanks brother! I really appreciate it :smile:

Nah bro for this year, at least till June, it won’t be possible since I already have many French books to read and analyse till then.
But I am still able to moderate :muscle:
Hope you understand.

1 Like