Great inspiration in book "can't hurt me"

Well, I have completed this book. I read everything when he was a kid getting beaten to pulp by his abusive dad to achieveing multiple titles in the army, graduating from army Ranger school, owning guiness world record.

I don’t care if this post slips under the radar.
But I want to share some important screenshots of this book to inspire maybe one person here truly to the extent it changes their life.

I am sure this book will have a positive impact in my life. I must conquer my fears, I don’t want to live like this anymore.

11 Likes

This is something even I have observed in people who went on to do something good in life. Consistently showing up and showing work ethic is the greatest tool required for success.

6 Likes

I know it’s been 11 days I haven’t posted here.

Let me drop another bomb now from this book :point_down:

We are our best supporters and also the worst enemies

2 Likes
2 Likes

I haven’t met this man. But props to this guy, I have stopped complaining when shit goes south.

I see this as an opportunity to callous my mind and improve. Some real shit happened to me in these past few months. But after reading this book, I gained perspective and power to look at difficulties as an opportunity to make myself better, to test my character.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.