Raushan's Diary

Yes, I speak Hindi. I am from the Northside of India. I will tell you more about the startup after few months. Now is not the right time. Everything is uncertain.

3 Likes

Hi. So, my name is Adam. I live in Russian Kazan city. That’s located in Tatarstan Republic. Yeah, there very cold😅 -20 was at last week. And also my nation isn’t Russian, as you know there live a lot of nationalities.
How old are you? Where are you from? What’s your dream?

2 Likes

Okay That’s great to know. I am 26. I am from India living in Germany.
How do you do exercise or play sports in such cold weather?

You can read more about me in my diary in earlier posts. I have written everything.

2 Likes

Thoughts are invading my mind continuously but I am strong. I won’t give in. I am strong this time. Thoughts really have the power to draw in. It makes everything real but it’s not. I feel that’s where we really fight.

Was getting bored this week I asked three girls to go out with me this week got no from everyone. Will continue to focus on my goal.

Did meditation not much of work. I have to fix my sleeping routine. Going for running at least for 40-45 mins. Did 100 pushups.

5 Likes

In GYM. There very cold outside).
So, I’m 16 years old and in future I want to be computer programmer and as I understand you are actually programmer .
And sorry for my bad English😄

3 Likes

It’s great that you already know you want to be a programmer. I would suggest to start programming already. No need to wait for the college to start programming. You can do competitive programming. yes I am also a programmer.

Your English is not that bad.

2 Likes

So just check in daily log. Don’t have much to write.

2 Likes

Thank you. There in Russia we have exams called EGE and then I spend my time to preparing for them. Also I start learning Python.
Which programming you are learn and that’s very difficult to start ?

2 Likes

I have worked on multiple programming languages. But you can start with Python. It’s easy for beginners. And it has a lot of applications. You can also check Javascript if you want to try web development. My first recommendation would be Python.

2 Likes

Relapsed. For me it becomes difficult to control chaser effect. Sometimes I continue till I become dry.

I can tell during my PMO journey I am becoming more aware of my thoughts and emotions. I am starting to see which kind of thoughts create stress inside me. I am really slow but I am definitely progressing. I will sure come out of this. Won’t give up until I am MO free.

3 Likes

An update. Currently I am trying o quit it in mindful way. I realized something few days back. Most of the time we think useless things Our mind either think about past or fantasize about future. Both are counter productive. Our future develops from the present. If we utilize the present best way then future will automatically be good. I am doing well for now. Will update more after few days.

Currently i am trying not to count days. I have approx idea. But i am not thinking about it too much.

3 Likes

Day is not a big thing in my mind. There shouldn’t be any day as present moment doesn’t have any fantasy or the past memory. So there doesn’t exist the question of stopping it.

I have been doing better. Earlier I used to struggle with urges. But now I don’t have fear with urges.

2 Likes

I am planning to wake up at 7 AM everyday now. Scheduling the day in morning is utmost important. Other wise we lose so much time without realizing it.

Lock down is still here. So home workout continue.

As ususal I meditate and currently doing the 300 pushups in around 40 mins. I can do 100 push ups a set. Will increase to 500 pushups in an hour.

4 Likes

Relapsed did meditation, kapalbhati, anulom vilom

2 Likes

Bro do you work late into the night? Till what time?

2 Likes

Yes bro I often work or just awake till 3 AM CET. But i want to change that i want to wake up by 7 AM so have to sleep early but finding it difficult. What about you? Are you early riser?

3 Likes

Bro cut out digital devices would be my best advice. Don’t use any digital devices in your bedroom so that environmental rewiring occurs and only use yellow lights near bed time. Have a night time routine to calm you down and make it a habit.

For me on good days I sleep from 10pm to 4 am else 11/11:30pm to 5/5:30 am. I also I have polyphasic sleep pattern, so throughout the day I sleep an additional 1:30 hours.

Mostly stay off social sites at night. Last year I was staying up till 2 on social sites (not Rewire, other sites for purely social media) so from 2021 beginning I’d decided not to use those sites till my exams get over. That’s a good idea too, since once you stop you’ll realise you never needed the sites anyway.

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I am a programmer bro so it’s really difficult for me to cut away the laptop. I try not to use mobile much I am somewhat successful in that. But sometimes I have to work for the office till late at night. But I am thinking not to use any digital device at least 1 and a half hours before sleeping.

Your sleeping routine is solid. It will take time for me to cultivate that. If you have any tips to make the sleeping habit please share.

1 Like

I’ll do my best :smiley: RN it’s not really solid. I’ll reply tomorrow :sweat_smile: I’m heading off to sleep now.

1 Like

Day 1

Woke up at 9 AM
Did meditation, Chanted mantras,
Kapalbhati, Anulom vilom
300 push ups
Felt tired and sleepy throughout the day
Did not study but worked on other things.
Planning to read Atomic Habits by James Clear

2 Likes