Raushan's Diary

Buddy how many times are u doing workout dailyy

1 Like

Bro I workout 1 time only either in the morning or evening. Also, I wouldn’t say it’s full-body workout as Gyms are closed here. I do mostly pushups or running.

2 Likes

Do two workouts of 45 mins mrng and evneng it really drains u out and bath 2 times … very fast recovery

3 Likes

Sure bro. I will follow it.

1 Like

Today’s Log

Yesterday I relapsed so I wouldn’t say today was great. However, I did complete my daily rituals like meditation, workouts. Not two times as Rohan suggested. But I will try to incorporate two times. Went for walk. Read books. Today I will read a paper on Machine learning for my project.

Reading Easy Peasy book again getting more understanding.

I relapse because I let my fantasy run. Reding the book I came to the conclusion I don’t let go of my fantasy because of the fear I have. I feel I will miss something enjoyable if I don’t fanatasize. But I feel that is wrong.

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s Task::

Wake up at 8.

Do meditation, Pushups, Kapalbhati, Write down day’s plan. Then work 6-7 hours at least.

1 Like

Updating diary. Relapsed again yesterday. Too much fantasy. I have to let go of the fantasy. If we let our past keep distracting us then we can’t take steps in the future. I have to let go of my past. I can see a glimpse of happiness when I try to let go of my past.

Yesterday worked for 5 hours in the lab. Today also came to the Will work for at least 6 hours.

Tracking time is really important.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… Again…

2 Likes

Bro , 1 hr meditation!
Damn , that’s so insane. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Bro, I have done vipassana retreat. Since then I have been doing that. It’s really effective for me.

1 Like

I never heard of it , What is it?
And how’s your startup progress going on?

1 Like

Bro, it’s a 10 day silent meditation retreat. It’s a free program run by the donation of volunteers. They teach meditation here based on Buddhist philosophy. You can check more detail on their website.

https://www.dhamma.org/en-US/index

Thanks, bro for asking about startup. I am not yet fully involved yet. I am talking with and meeting with other startup founders here. I am also doing master’s here. Sometimes parallelly working for both can be difficult. But the journey is on.

2 Likes

You are a german ,right?
And what’s ur age?

Looks good , These programs makes me feel like humanity is still alive in people.:heart_eyes:

No bro, I am Indian. I came to Germany to do study. Maybe I will stay here after study. I am in my mid 20’s. I did Bachelor’s in India and worked there for few years as a software engineer.

4 Likes

That’s true. People are really nice there. May be you should check it out sometime.

3 Likes

Very good bro. Also I’m very happy that you read Russian writer’s book😂(because I live there). Where are you work or only study? And how you are keeping you motivated to study 6 hours?

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Bro Russia has some of the greatest writer the world ever produced. Like Leo Tolstoy, Fyodor Dostoevsky. So, skipping that means losing some of the best work. I hope to read all works by Fyodor but it’s difficult since his books are really long and I don’t get much time.

I work part time and study Computer science in Germany. I have a Russian friend here. Bro, here courses are hectic so there is no choice to not study. Even I jerk off I know that I have to finish the work.

Where do you live in Russia? It must be cold there right now? What do you study?

3 Likes

Had pretty good day overall. Worked on the job related thing. Docker. Did 200 puchups in the morning. Meditation. Will do more pushups.

4 Likes

Then u know hindi?
What’s your plan about startup ? Are u going to start in germany or India?