Prabhjot 1 year semen retention journal

Yeah, i did it for like 7-8 hours. It became so hard for me to stop but I’m happy that atlast I didn’t masturbated.

2 Likes

Dear @Prabhjot0102,

Be vigilant.

More you feed it more hungry it becomes. More you starve it, more it is satiated.

All the best bro.

4 Likes

Day 133.
Confused, i am full of emotional traumas. My parents treated me very badly.

1 Like

Why you were been treated badly by your parents?

Because they were treated badly by their parents. It maybe bad for them in the beginning of their childhood but then they didn’t rebel, they accepted themselves as their parents wanted and did everything to please their parents. They went with their unhealed trauma in adulthood and the suppressed things they reflected on me, trying me to do things which the way they wanted.

1 Like

It happens bro, I think they wanted to make you sucessful in their style.

Its not about successful, good or bad. They want to make me like them not intentionally but unintentionally as they’re not aware of themselves yet. Freedom and a bit of personal space is all we expect from our parents, but as we rebel for it they start giving us a guilt trip that we had done something against mankind ( guilt for not taking bath for a child feels like a tons of bricks compared to adults)

Remember one thing.
Whatever happens, whoever treat you badly; Treat yourself with full dignity and respect.

What matters most is how you treat yourself.:grinning:

You are doing great👍
Keep it up brother.

3 Likes

Day 138
First Nightfall today

2 Likes

No nut November completed

1 Like

Congratulations buddy

1 Like

Day 142 :
Streak is broken, i did sex today, should I consider it a relapse? Or an end to my hard mode streak?

As per Normal Nofap Mode it was not an relapse but of you are following monk mode then it was relapse.

According to me it was not relapse :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My streak is broken, sorry. I’ll make it again.

3 Likes

Stuck in chaser effects

Bro how’s ur streak going ?

I am back
Day 3.
Lots of motivation, i’ll gonna do it once again !!!

2 Likes

I am back
Day 1
Lets fuckinnnnnnnn go

2 Likes

Day 4
Hell yeahhhh
Road to day 30

Day 1 again
Full of regret and guilt

2 Likes