Plagg's journal

June 11 2021 Day 7

Had nightfall at the night. Feeling sad, because I woke up late for the examination, but still I’m happy.

3 Likes

June 12 2021 » Day 8

Enjoying a great cup of tea in a very pleasant and calm evening. Lets not waste time and start studying.

2 Likes

June 13 2021 » Day 9

Feeling bit lazy. Maybe this could be due to change in weather. Still have courage to attain a productive day.

2 Likes

June 14 2021 :diamonds: Day 10

Feeling nice. I broke someone’s trust. I promise to never speak lie to anyone, either he/she is known to me or is a stranger. :frowning_face:

Today I completed my 10th day of nofap. A warm thanks to @rewire_user @The_integrous_one @MikieS for being with me till here. Thank you so much brothers. :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Go Beyond, Keep Moving Forward Until You achieve Freedom from this Addiction. This year we got this :wink::muscle::handshake::fire:

1 Like

:grinning: Yes brother!! You’re a true motivation to us. Keep up the good work. :heart:

1 Like

June 15 2021 :diamonds: Day 11

Feeling ill. Kind of fever from inside. But still l won’t stand from my study table. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

June 19 2021 :diamonds: Day 15

Finally got fit and fine after a 5 days of High Fever. Lets not stop here and begin the journey where we left. :bouquet::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes