Plagg's journal

Samajh nahi aaya par sunkar acha laga.

3 Likes

Thanks @rewire_user
Really feeling better and I think it’s worth joining this community. As you told brother, I’ll keep them inside my head and use my brain to get out of it. You’ll not believe me the motivation that I’m feeling. Who knows this attempt, this community members like you and motivating people around me may lead me to a very bright future after a 3½ years of hard struggle. I’ll pray for everyone, struggling, surviving and counting each day to overcome it.

2 Likes

:flushed::grin: At first when I read Tatakae Tatakae :thinking: I thought what’s that?? :roll_eyes: Then just below it I saw it was typed (fight fight) :open_mouth::open_mouth: I was like what language is it :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That’s Japanese … I was just joking with him :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: So he is from Japan or he maybe learning Japanese. But it seems OP. :thinking:

3 Likes

Nah lol he is from India . He loves Anime s so he obviously must be knowing Japanese words … I’m a K drama fan so I often use Korean words sometimes, but that doesn’t mean I’m from S Korea :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:open_mouth::joy::joy:oh so this is the fact. Nice to know he is learning those words from Japanese anime. It’s really a very creative idea. :thinking::thinking: I don’t watch anime that’s why don’t know who is K drama, but after getting free from studies, I’ll search it definitely. Keep going brother!! It’s time for 3rd lecture. Bye!!!

2 Likes

I thought You do watch anime, Because that profile picture of your’s is of Midoriya from My Hero Academia :zap::fire: It’s super cool anime. Currently I am watching that only. I would recommend you to watch it after your exams end.
@Dean_Ambrose Thanks for all the clarification :joy::sweat_smile: I thought I used that word so many times in the community. That everyone should have known it means Fight :sweat_smile:
My Bad…:joy:

3 Likes

Wow brother!! I think you’re a great fan of animes. You recognised the anime character in my dp. Actually before the present dp I used nature view but it wasn’t looking good so just searched for best dp for students I got this. :joy::joy:

Secondly you guys are too friendly. I feel proud to be an Indian. I never expected, Indian are really very good and nice. I appreciate it. You don’t know the area where I’m living is full of toxicity. Everyone, even the young one’s they don’t obey their elders or their family members. I really feel sad about them. The condition is very worst here. First time I got someone (a stranger) talking to me so nicely. Your parents must be proud on you to have such a kind and soft hearted son.

2 Likes

June 8 2021

Day 4
Feeling motivated. Willing to do anything for my parents, family, friends, society and my country.

3 Likes

That’s the reason I never stop talking whenever I meet some new person :joy:.

2 Likes

It depends on the environment brother in which they were grown up :smile: What they are shown and how people around them reacts. Childrens adapt that only because they don’t have any other sources to learn. So, they become what they see and they act according to how people around them reacts. And when they grow up they hold on to what they have learned.

You see there’s a hard working student who is always at the top of the class. He has been grown in an environment where he gets appreciation in doing good in academics :nerd_face:
That’s also a reason, Why kids want to become superhero because they see that’s what people like, that’s the character they need to become in order to get recognized.

It always starts with you brother :heart: If you are able to bring change in your surrounding or in someone, even if you talk nicely to someone. Even though it might seem little in the start. But It will be worth in the long run. Your surrounding will change, But don’t expect anything to change as you want. Just keep doing the work for Yourself. Because Eventually that will make You happy. :blush:

It was Nice Talking to You Man :relieved::beers:

Let’s Fight this Thing Together:clinking_glasses::fire:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @The_integrous_one @rewire_user for making me feel comfortable with all your heartful thoughts. May we get out of it together and soon. “Jai hind!”

2 Likes

Btw I forget to mention this, Yeah they are kind of proud of me :sweat_smile: This is what my parents say - This kid don’t study at all, Just watch anime the whole day lying on his bed, What to do with this Kid :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

It seems you really enjoy with them. It’s always the same story of everyone’s house. :thinking::joy::joy:

1 Like

June 9 2021

Day 5
Feeling friendly directly and indirectly with the environment I’m living in.

1 Like

@rewire_user Brother I read your status. You typed something which I did not understood.
Do you know what I hate the most in this world, Anyone who is not free ------:fire: ! Tatakae Tatakae #Freedom

1 Like

Keep Going brother, Whenever you need any kind of help. While dealing with urges, Just post in Your diary. Our rescue squad will arrive sooner or later :joy: :sweat_smile: :clinking_glasses:
Stay Strong :muscle:
We can do it together
BlindJadedAfricanaugurbuzzard-max-1mb

1 Like

These are the words of Eren Yeager from Attack on titans (character), What I wanted to enlighten was This addiction is limiting our potential, in the sense, it’s kind of trapping us and Taking away our Freedom. That’s why I mentioned Anyone who is not free that mean those who are trapped in this addiction I don’t like it, Get free from this addiction and Experience freedom and Clarity of thoughts.
And Tatakae Tatakae means Fight Fight :muscle:

3 Likes

June 10 2021 » Day 6

Feeling better. One more day to cross the bridge of the toughest week of urges and despairs.

3 Likes