Plagg's journal

Hi there! I’m Plagg. I’m practicing nofap since 3 years, till now I’m not able to recover from it. I’ve managed to reach 87 Days during these years. This is my highest streak. I did everything what it takes or demands but every time faced a failure. This is the last attempt and my last hope. I’m going to give my 100% in my final attempt. If I fail, I’ll stop wasting my time, effort and money on nofap and let the life go as usual.

7 Likes

June 4 2021

I relapsed 3 times in the morning. Going to start again from tomorrow.

6 Likes

Bro @PLAGG welcome to the community, this community is really awesome.
Don’t give up man, I know you can do this. You have made 87 days streak once which is not that easy. Keep going. But this is something that requires us to be careful all the time we can’t get complacent at any moment, I have seen many people fall from high streak just because they became careless. The same thing happened with me. Fighting and controlling lust is a life long practice I reckon.

5 Likes

You should read easypeasy

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one Yes bro you’re right, we should never give up, but it’s been 3 years doing anything to get rid out of it. I started waking up early, taking cold showers, working out, near about I did everything but still I chose relapse as a reward. :frowning_face:
TBH now my inner will is breaking, now I won’t like it at all. When I turn back to look what I sacrificed and what I achieved it turns to be null :frowning_face:
Before being here, I was on nofap.com, stop m, telegram nofap groups and many other platforms but they didn’t worked at all. This app is my last hope. You won’t get me bro, but currently I’m crying and dying hard to come out of it. I’m going to give my 100% if I win to cross 1000 days that’s more than enough, if not, then I’ll stop practicing it and start doing everything what others say and do.

@Mugiwara41 Thanks bro… :unamused: I’ve read it more than 30 times but it’s not useful for me.

May God Bless All Of Us!!! Praying for everybody who is practicing nofap!!

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one Can you tell me what mistakes we do when we’re on our highest streaks?

1 Like

For me, it was a messed up sleep schedule. I used to stay up too late without caring, and most of us are not in the right mind late night. This is just one thing tho. I think I became overly confident that I won’t relapse whatever I keep doing. The other mistake I did was that I was on insta, surfing mindlesly once in a while, I didn’t have any triggering following there but I don’t know what happened and I searched for a celebrity (female, not p*star but still), it was around day 100 and guess what I still came across one triggering picture, it was just the addicted part of my brain searching for that dopamine. I moved on at that point of time, but it stayed in my mind, my mind started turning weaker and I relapsed at day 134. So I haven’t used insta since then, I am not telling you to leave it, it maybe useful too if you are following good pages. But never ever search for name of a woman intentionally, whatever her profession maybe, until she is a woman and you intentionally search for her name you are feeding your mind the wrong kind of dopamine which won’t let you heal, take my word if you search for a woman intentionally prepare to fall in a few days.

3 Likes

This mentality will only lead you to more failure and disappointment. Also if you leave it it will cause you harm yourselves. Who you are complaining to here?

Also this is wrong statement. You didn’t do everything you could. If you did you would be out of this addiction by now. People lie to themselves and others. From your statement it seems God is against you.

3 Likes

Damn :sweat_smile:, it had a significant impact on me after just reading it once, I was able to go so long because of that book only. My highest streak before my last one was only 19 days and I still think it is the best source to leave p*, I know I have messed up once but I have huge respect for Alan Carr who developed easy method, still following the principles of that book.

1 Like

I think overconfidence leads to Relpase at higher streaks … I have made it to 30 days + 2 times , and I always become overconfident and that leads to Relapse … I think we should keep doing our work even of we reach high streak , as a slightest mistake can lead to fall…

1 Like

Thanks @The_integrous_one for making me aware about the mistakes that we do over a period of time. I’ve left instagram and all social media. I don’t sleep late at night. Even I left all my toxic and negative friends. Now noone’s there to make me feel an urge. :slight_smile:

@anon65589122 :pray: Yes bro, you’re right and I agree with all what you told. From today I’ll never think of saying it’s my last attempt. I will keep trying unless I get succeed. :slight_smile:
I think there must be something that I’m still missing to follow up, else I could have recovered from it. I didn’t put my 100% in all the attempts that I had previously. Previously I was doing it alone but this time I’m going to do this with all of you. Lets hold eachothers hand and jump into the ground. BTW thanks, bro… what’s your streak?

@The_integrous_one :thinking: Maybe I didn’t followed it correctly. I’ll read it again and try to abide by Sir Alan Carr. :blush:

@Visionary_18 Yes bro, I think this is the only reason of my relapse. From today I’ll never be overconfident about my streak and try to follow nofap for the rest of my life. :blush:

5 Likes

June 5 2021

There was no electricity in village which made me survive my 1st day easily. :crazy_face: :smiley:

4 Likes

Keep going man!

There always comes a point in everyone’s life where they are trapped for long enough that it feels that there is no way out. But, later on if one keeps struggling, there is always a way out. Just like there is morning after long dark night.

Just feel good about each day you pass without PMO. Reward yourself by adding one more day to your streak. This will feel much better. Go on just like this. Just one day at a time.

Cheers

1 Like

:heart: Thank u so much @MikieS for your inspiring words. Hope so I won’t let you down. ATB! to you too bro. :+1: :blush:

1 Like

My current streak is 36. All the best for your journey.

2 Likes

@PLAGG How old are you?

1 Like

I’m 18 years old, turning 19 this August. :blush:

4 Likes

June 6 2021

Day 2 completed
It was hard to pass this day as urges were too high but at the last due to god’s grace I survived one more day.

3 Likes

June 7 2021

Day 3
Such a wonderful day! Had no urges because of being busy for the IT examination. It went well.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Brother :handshake:
We all are struggling and fighting brother. This thing is tough I gotta admit it. But with right strategy and right people around you. You can achieve whatever you want. You might fail again. But don’t you ever give up. Giving up is never an option.
Always learn from your previous mistakes, If you don’t do that and keep repeating the same mistake, You will not get better. Learn from your mistake and try to avoid that mistake again. Eliminate it. Once You do that, soon after all your mistakes will get eliminated and you will have very less chances of relapsing. Just focus on being better than before brother. Don’t stress too much. We all wanna get out of this addiction. :smile: But taking stress will only lead to relapse. You gotta stay strong, calm and be able to handle things by using your head(brain). Plan ahead if you fall into such situation what you will do.
You are strong brother. You have that fighting spirit in you. :fire::muscle:
We are together in this :clinking_glasses: Together we will fight. And show this filthy PMO it’s place.
If You Win, You Live. If You Lose, You die. If you don’t Fight You can’t win. The only way to win is to Fight :fire:
Tatakae Tatakae
(Fight Fight) :zap::muscle:

2 Likes