Pjets diary [16 M]

Ok, so hello everyone!! Yesterday I beat my record (which was 7 days), made it to 8 days. Then relapsed. I thought a diary would be a great idea. So here In am, at 21,5 hours. If anyone is interested in reading this and supporting me, please do so :slight_smile: My goals is 14 days now, then 30 after that

3 Likes

No problem :blush::blush::blush: that’s a great goal already

1 Like

Thanks for Everthing nagate! I’ve seen some great posts and some helpful advice from you, you’re amazing.

1 Like

Oh and any tips/advice is always welcome! Just fought off a huge urge :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you this really means alot, I want to beat this addiction with you I will help with anything I can.
What kind of advice/tips do you want

1 Like

Something like, what to do with urges, what to do with my sexual energy, should I stop watching videos, how to avoid urges etc. I’ve been working out lately, but the thing is my muscles are so sore now I can’t do any workout

I’m going to study for an hour now and then go to work for 2 hours. So, can’t relapse today

2 Likes

When urges come just remind yourself that you are the one in control, always have a bottle of water near you and make sure it’s cold water you can even put it in freadge make sure to drinks lots of water I don’t what it is with water but urges can not stand water its like urges are a sand castle and when water hits them they just go flat,

If it’s too much for you go outside I don’t care if it’s raining or dark just go outside or in your backyard the moment you take that fresh air you forget that you were dealing with them

Going to the gymn working out is a major urge killer because you concetrate your brain on other things

Breathing, take 10 deep in and out breathing they make you more aware because when we are in urge we block our awareness

Learn that you have the control to say no, to urges you are not be controlled by lust.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, I’ll do these

I relapsed in bed last night :frowning: but I didn’t watching p :):slightly_smiling_face:. I’ll be doing something new now: I’m going to plan my day in advance, I’ll stop watching videos (YouTube) for 1 week, after school I’m going to sit in a chair and not on the couch or in my bed, when I’m going to bed I’ll put on pants (pyjamas) and go to sleep directly. Can’t stop fighting, and Will not.

So the program of today Will be:
8:00 go to school
14:30 finish school and bike home
15:10 arrive at home and make something healthy to eat, watch 1 Netflix.
15:50 begin studying maths (25-5 technique)
19:00 get ready for hockey
19:00-20:30 hockey
20:30 arrive home and eat dinner and take a shower (cold)
Study some more maths or homework and go to bed (without electronics)

2 Likes

i really like your plan. giving the day some structure and good habits helped a lot in overcoming my urges.

for me personally the “1 netflix” was a main part of relapsing. i used to watch “1 youtube video” between my activities. (it was never one + it didn’t bring me into the mood of turning off the tv and start being productive

1 Like

Mmm, I personality can’t begin being productieve when I finish school. I have to relax. To prevent IT from happening I installed a time lock, so I can only watch 1 on my phone. But I guess I’ll skip IT then, and do my math

1 Like

it’s no problem if you have control over it.
just if you see that you relapse often after netflix, then i would change it

2 Likes

Woohooo!! First Day done!!! Just studied some math, played hockey and took a shower, see y’all at day 2. :slight_smile: signed out at 23 hours 30 mins

Plan for tomorrow:
Get up at 6:00 AM and do some more homework
8:30 go to school
16:10 finish school and cycle home
16:45 arrive at home and make myself a lunch and watch 1 episode himym
17:15 get some homework done (Anw & la)if finished early go see a Friend
19:00 ish: dinner
19:45: go see a Friend and workout
22:00 be in bed (cold shower before)

1 Like

16:00 going to swim with some Friends then get home and do my homework, no urge yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got home early because the weather got really bad. Ended up doing nothing and relapsed. I have to find something to do after school…

Soo this means boredom is one of the triggers. Try a workout in your home, read something, do homework, or be in the sitting room watch tv with your parents just be next to someone it helps alot trust me

2 Likes

Yes I guess so, I’ll try those. Thanks a lot for your support :slight_smile:

Today was great, did much and loved it. Day is not over yet, but I didn’t relapse which is great! See you all tomorrow, Just gonna study now.

2 Likes

Never seen someone that much optimistic