Pjets diary [16 M]

Wow, you are right. After watching Netflix I relapsed. Going to cut it out, thanks for your advice!! I’ll stop watching videos for at least a week, see you all in the best post.

Pfff. Been so tired last couple of days I couldn’t update. Took pills for my Allergies but I got really tired and slept all Day. Now taking IT easy and doing some biology for a test. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Wow, didn’t update in a while. Was very busy with school and still am. Time flies by… Currently at 11 days! Stay strong guys, going to do some french now! See y’all next update

1 Like

I read your post. And I just wanted to drop a note.

You optism and your willingness to break through your addiction inspires me to go on and rea h the aim of no pmo.

Stay strong. And I would love to hear more from you and your journey

1 Like

Wow that really means a lot, thanks. It’s my birthday today and my birthday present is 12 days of nofap completer! Best present ever! See you all the best update, Stay strong

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Do you enjoy your day?

Yes, but I have a test tomorrow :frowning: so I have to learn. It is a really good Day! Thanks for asking!

What is the test about?

How old are you, BTW?

I turned 16 today! Today was great, untill now because I relapsed… went 12 days and I’m really proud of that. Now I’m going to fap for 15 days. Didn’t watch p tho. I’m so ready! See you on the other side!

Just some french, words and sentences. But it much :frowning:

Was relapse on purpose?

No, the urge was caused by stress, I couldn’t stop in time. Now and bever again! It was alsof caused by rating bad all Day. Note: art healthy, do something about the stress

Is there a way that you can do stuff that will relax you without relapsing.

What do you mean by now and never?

That this was the last relapse ever :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t know what relaxed me… I guess I have to find out

Ah ok. So start again and will get through the challenge.

Workout, yoga, meditation, going for a walk

What is your code if I May ask?

94a412

You may ask. You can add me if you want to.

Where are you from? I am from Germany.

From the Netherlands! I just did a workout and some meditation. Feel great! Ready for today!

Very close to Germany!

Have a good day.