Pingpong's diary 🐘

First of all Congratulations for your century

These days , I am also having problems regarding this. Lets keep ourselves accountable associated with this.

I would also like to consider too much usage of this forum as distraction. I would like to keep this forum for accountability purposes

Once I have a good control over this , I know I would be successful both in Academics and Productivity. I hope its applicable to you also.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ye kya baat hui bhai. Mai e kab time pass bol diya.
Mere se personally puch leta. Aur waise bhi teri streak to kafi high h mere se. Fir time pass kyu bolu ga grp ko.

2 Likes

Anger Blind Sticker - Anger Blind Stickers

2 Likes

Since you liked my previous post , I assume you are ready for it. Lets start our accountabilty from tomorrow onwards.

2 Likes

What type of accountability bro.?? Are we gonna have some kind of duel

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: he also sprinkled it on you out of nowhere :joy:, tbh from his above post there was no way I could interpret he was challenging you for something.

2 Likes

Ya :joy::joy:
But i think i also need some kind of detox duel. But not so popular like others. I.e mega duel or a seperate thread.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah I also need to detox more seriously. But not dueling in it yet. Chaen ki saans le leta hoon thode din :joy:

2 Likes

To be honest, I need some strong reason to throw away my shitty phone at least for a few hours :sweat_smile:

Starting a separate thread would be a headache for me. Even if I started a thread, I cannot spent time for flashy titles and subtitles " When an unstoppable Pingpong meets an immovable lion etc ". Only Surbatingsi can do this stuff :joy::pray:

What I meant is lets update ourselves in our diary how much we have spent in our phone on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Ok sure so tell me what I have to do daily

2 Likes

Along with these habits , please mention your phone usage too. That’s it.

2 Likes

So i relapsed twice because of too much urges. And watched p also once. …

Ok for sure. Unnecessary use counting from tomorrow

2 Likes

Ah fck…
I’ve scene same pattern whenever I cross 100 days, like our mind says I have been on a way too long streak, but I don’t see significant results so let’s take some drastic measures like I did 3 day straight detox once when I was at 100+ days but then relapsed :sweat_smile:.
Like you left the group and all.
Because of the drastic measures our mind gets overwhelmed and of course urges, for some reason they are killer after day 100 :joy:.
Take care man, the real challenge is now. Imma share one video which will help. Especially when you have recently relapsed after a long streak.

Here do watch this . Take care.

2 Likes

Yeah same happened. I was almost convinced that no-one makes long streaks but then i remembered videos of brahmcharis of 9+yrs but still it was a long fight. I am proud of myself and always going to be.

1 Like

Good bro. You made your highest streak :fire:.

1 Like

@anon87955785 how much was your usage??

2 Likes

I am sorry bro ( and to myself ). 10 hrs. Will try to make things better from tomorrow

2 Likes

Damn :sweat_smile:
β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

2 Likes

Don’t be sorry bro… i also used high amount.
Let’s do it today

1 Like