Novels that everyone shouldn't miss reading

Im hoping to find some people who might share the same love for reading books as I do

Recently ive been hooked again to reading novels. Also I wanna read good stories no matter what genre

Drop your best suggestions. Romance, sci fi, thrillers, self help, doesn’t matter.

Thanks

5 Likes

I have read recently The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky. One of the best novel I have read. Goes really deep into the human psyche.

Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa - It’s a fictional biography of one of the greatest swordfighter ever lived. He didn’t lost a single match in his entire life.

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy It’s a comedy science fiction. Haven’t finished it. But looks promising.

3 Likes

Is the first one a thriller?

Yes. You can say that. It’s a murder mystery.

Thanks… Added to my wishlist

1 Like

You could try reading , the doomsday conspiracy , I don’t remember the author , but it was such a good book :blush:

1 Like

Bro It’s not novel. It may come in self improve category. But I highly recommend this book.

The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield.

The author of this book is quite famous now. He has also written movies scripts for Hollywood.

2 Likes

Omg, Don’t even get me started.

For starters, Angels and Demons by Dan Brown,hands down an insane novel from the first page to the last, there’s no way you are going to postpone reading it once you pick it up.

Then, there’s The Shadowhunters Series by
Cassandra Clare . 6 books in the series, a tad, I say very little resemblance to Harry Potter but nonetheless super addictive and lies in teen romance and fictional book. Really smooth and nice to read books.

These are my best ones.

1 Like

Throw me all u got :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

How u guys read such big big novels :joy::joy::joy:

I once bought Harry Potter: cursed child. And it’s been 4 years I have not even read 1 page :joy::joy:

4 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Dude why cursed child ?
It’s not even by Jk Rowling and is so cringe :sob:

1 Like

Coz it was looking cool by cover :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. Never judge a book by cover .

I have only read Diary of wimpy kid almost all parts​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I haven’t read even a single book of Wimpy kid , donno why but never picked it up.

1 Like
  1. The Maze Runner - young adult dystopian science fiction novel by American author James Dashner.
    5 books series, great plot, great books.

2. I Am Legend - post-apocalyptic horror novel by Richard Matheson.
    Short book and a great story, one man against the entire world, and some creepy vampires.

3. Lord of the Rings - all the 6 books.

4. The Art of Worldly Wisdom - by Baltasar Gracian. A collection of 300 maxims, each with a commentary, on various topics giving advice and guidance on how to live fully, advance socially, and be a better person.

5. The Catcher in the Rye - novel by J. D. Salinger.

4 Likes

Omg my favourites @anon60348276

2 Likes

@zorim you mean like all of them?

1 Like

I found catcher in the rye quite weird

1 Like

I haven’t read fiction books in awhile, but if you’re interested I have a few non-fiction I could recommend.

1 Like

Guys I recently read the following books which I found really interesting. Take a look

• Looking for alaska - John Green (Young adult fiction)
  • The silent Patient - Alex Michelides ( Thriller) probably the best thriller ive read recently
  • All our wrong todays - Elan Mastai ( Sci fi) - its an okay okay read, but if u have great imagination, go for it
  • Eleanor and park- Rainbow Rowell (Young adult)
  • All the bright places- Jennifer niven (Young adult, mental health) - don’t watch the netflix film!!! It doesn’t do justice to the book
1 Like

Isn’t the lord of the rings too big??

1 Like