Novels that everyone shouldn't miss reading

My all time favorites:
The stormlight archives: Hands down, best fantasy book ever. It is really long though. I mean, like really. (currently 4 books are out, each about 1200 pages). I just can’t get enough of it. I read it in German for the first time, in English the second time and currently I’m working on my third read-through in French :joy:. it’s my go-to book for learning languages :smile:

The name of the wind: Again fantasy, more easy reading. Amazingly written

The black prism: Great fantasy novel, good plot and magic system

1. Power of your subconscious mind
  2. The Alchemist
  3. Thinking Fast and Slow
  4. Zero to one
  5. Rich Dad Poor Dad
  6. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
  7. Think and Grow Rich
  8. The magic of thinking big
  9. 7 habits of highly effective people
  10. Awaken the Giant within
1 Like

Basically all the self help books

1 Like

My forte :joy:
I’m into fantasy novels. Not the PMO fantasy, the book genre fantasy.

Check out series by JK Rowling (obviously), JRR Tolkein, CS Lewis, Rick Riordan, Anthony Horowitz, and I guess even Pedro Urvi and Davis Ashura if you like them. If you like fantasy books, what I do is I use kindleunlimited- they have tons of fantasy books which you can read for free.

3 Likes

For freeeeeeee? Are you sure?

2 Likes

I want to know everything! Tell me!

1 Like

@ayushbantaiji @GOVIND-19
Bro not a lot, but with kindleunlimited you can get these:

• Harry Potter full series
  • Some of Anthony Horowitz’s books
  • Davis Ashura’s, Pedro Urvi’s and some other dude whose name I forgot

See guys there are like a million books for free with that membership. I have only checked a little bit of the fantasy section. They also have other stuff like self-improvement, biographies etc. but I haven’t checked those cause I’m not interested in reading them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.