Nothing really works

Thank you @Forerunner @Sacred @emoro0220 @aapoorv75 and everyone for your suggestions. I see a little sight of hope.

3 Likes

I know it’s PMo is damaging my life

2 Likes

One of the key is to have patience…
Another “Show me someone worse than me” that which you said, suggests either you are in a state of lowest self-esteem or you need a comparison with another person to boost you up…
Low self-esteem is bad… never have it. You are not alone there, at the rock bottom nor is being at rock bottom a bad thing; because from there you learn how to climb each step, take note of the journey as you move, its fine to stumble and fall but get up and keep moving. Time will heal the past wounds on your way as you keep moving…

Since you’re new to this lifestyles, you’ll face a lot, lot of overgrowths, scrubs, thorny plants, pain… but the pain today will be your strength tomorrow- you just need to keep going even if you stumble…

A particular note- Keep a daily journalling habit; note everything that keeps coming into your mind- even if there are multiple entries a day, keep journalling them as you progress each day. You’ll find it a lot useful later.
:v: and All the best! You can do it

6 Likes

Thank you @Angel_in_Distress I will share my journey in my diary , all the ups and downs

2 Likes

so @tuku, did you listen to the episodes? With that knowledge, you should be able to create a plan, it’s a written document. I actually have one “general” plan, following those instructions, then I create 30 days sprint plans which are a bit shorter. He has an episode on creating those too.

2 Likes

I did listen to the first part . I will listen to the second part later as it is very long.
All I got from the first part is having the awareness and making a consistent relationship with people who are fighting the same battle as you and understands you.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s a good start. The second part elaborates the other steps and then how to put it all together.

2 Likes