Not many girl members

Hi I’m new here, good to see everyone helping each other but sadly there are no girls around to share stuff

6 Likes

This is insane bruh, it’s like you are in main office of CIA and you will get to know everything about boys, like every info. You will also be a good advisor to girls about boys

3 Likes

No. We can chat. :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

4 Likes

Let me summon some
@kainaat oye, isse baat kar :clown_face:
@NhTbH
@Julie.here cousin sister :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Tamiz se bolo vrna ni krungi :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :facepunch: @prince_king

4 Likes

I agree there r a few girls and they aren’t active but no need to worry :confused: even the guys here are supportive and also you can reach me anytime whenever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you feel like discussing anything :two_hearts: and I’m very proud of you seeing one more girl :star_struck: committing to kill this bad habit
Hope you grow n shine biba :sparkles::muscle: @Emilia

7 Likes

Guys Sounds like Gay :skull:

2 Likes

You can reach me too anytime whenever @Emilia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:16 saal k bche hai aap or baate itni
Anyways happy b’day :eyes:toffe de dena bhai

4 Likes

Nahi karegi? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

hulk-roar

1 Like

You can reach me anytime @Emilia too if there’s a guy who I need to teach some lessons :moyai:

4 Likes

@Emilia teach me lessons yourself, I believe you’ll do it better. No need for this guy. :wood::axe:

3 Likes

Hmphhh :smirk: 16 ke aage ka 6 reverse kardo toh aapki age aajayegi or ha Mera birthday gift mea mujhe 4500sq ft ke plot ke Documents mere naam pe register karwake mail kardena wese bhi mea apne 1800sq ft ke ghar se bore ho gya hun .

1 Like

Registery na h bhai hm kabze aale hain …jaghde ki hai jamin ajo le lijiye daily dose of entertainment milega :confused: no boriyat
Offer simit samay k liye uplabdh hai :joy: :facepunch: @Imaginator

2 Likes

:rofl: mere Ghar mea Roz hota ha property ka jhagda .

1 Like

It is True. See the other side : What is different for girls? Boys are more stimulated by images, videos.

no @Imaginator all companion here are very supportive and have new ideas , challenges , discussions they want attack and to be strong against this bad habits that takes the best from ourselves.
i can’t think that all is bad because one or two there intention is bad …
believe me i write to you not give an attention if you are man or woman , think as a supportive you will give it a mind .
i am nour and because of this forum and this great community i did high streak but it really doesn’t matter because i fail and lose …
believe me @Imaginator disipline this is the key of quite and to success remember

5 Likes

I believe there will be similarities given we are still humans tho our gender is different.

2 Likes

You can do it again and possibly go beyond we are supporting you.

I have broken three streaks of 85+ days in last one year. Tho I am in a difficult situation rn but for all the love and support this guy has got, I will crawl over broken glass to make another streak. I will not disappoint these people.

3 Likes

yaaaaah ! :muscle: :fire: brother we will reach
what is resembles ourselves .

3 Likes