Not many girl members

:sweat_smile: Thank you for your advice, but did you checked the reply What I wrote and what you replied?
:smiley: Anyway I will remember your advice and you are right discipline is the key that’s why I can’t fall again I need to become limitless. Best of luck to you too :v: let’s continue our journey to become what we want to… :+1:

2 Likes

just what was the need for this here :roll_eyes:

and I thought I was embarrassing, I’m dying of cringe after reading all this. wtf guys.

That girl was merely looking for a companion :expressionless:

5 Likes

i think she left after seeing this

6 Likes

Obviously she’s going to. This isn’t how you act to a new member. This tarnished the reputation of the forum itself.

And I usually keep things genderless but for these guys, this isn’t you act in front of an unknown girl. You realize how your first impression goes if you’ll do this?

6 Likes

I accept I should not have replied that or anything above. Tbh, well, I only did it to poke prince_king, nothing more.

I am sorry to the girl (if she ever reads this)

2 Likes

I txt her in dm but she left within an hr.

2 Likes

Yep. I thought that dude is angry young man with no such side. Guess I was wrong :rofl:

I mean he was the one to have that topic of “don’t love girls”. And then he acts like this here.
He’s less stoic than I thought.

You are also responsible btw. Definitely seems like a desperate dude trying to woo a girl.
At least leave the nofap forum out of this.
When I was new here I deliberately avoided talking to girls.

Sad.

3 Likes

Yeah agree. No way it’s justifiable, whichever angle I look at it.

2 Likes

And to think I actually got a female friend from here and we connected outside of this forum.

Just look at the person to help, and leave gender out of this.

1 Like

Aren’t we all coconuts

Correct, it wasn’t about gender anyways, and never felt that.

No I’m a pomegranate seed.

1 Like

Bro is in pieces from Inside

1 Like

Definitely applies to my broken heart on the inside.

1 Like
6 Likes