Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

The struggle is real buddy! We’re all in it together :muscle::muscle::100:

2 Likes

I wont read manga lol! i want to enjoy the anime! :crossed_fingers: wait is worth

4 Likes

Its easier for me, I hate reading. I never read anything :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This is my mindset all the time :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Legend govind 19! come on ! fight! :sunglasses:

after u finish watching season 4 part 1 , you can watch Attack on titans junior high too . their episodes are hillarious. but watch it after u finish season 4 part 1

2 Likes

Didn’t read manga but there are videos, Which I watched which spoiled my season 4. They are animated manga. I wasn’t aware that It’s real I thought It’s fan made and It was fun to watch. I was shocked when everything happened exactly same as mentioned in that video. That is where I came to know about manga. But till then I already spoiled my season 4 that one half hour video :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Then rip my internet pack for 1 week. It almost took 6.5 GB just for season 1 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Man, that’s too much I guess, You can try it in 480p unless you have a big screen. I download episodes in 480p and watch them in my tv through screen mirroring. Feels like 1080p and those are roughly of 80-90 MB. Man 6.8 GB of Data. I would download three complete anime in that much of data.

2 Likes

i watchd on facebook .you can easily change quality as u want :innocent:
used my sisters account lol

1 Like

I found AOT in 1080p & 720p only, my bad

2 Likes

2 Likes

Man, there are other channels in telegram. Anime library It will provide you with all types of video quality. 480p, 720p and 1080p.

2 Likes

Here, It around 100 -150 MB. They deleted 480p one which I already saved in my saved messages box. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

MAPPA just hyped us up to wait for the next year :confused::upside_down_face:

Reiner…

2 Likes

I don’t see much difference between color manga and anime.

3 Likes

But i see much differece between manga and anime. Anime gives me feel that manga can’t. :smile:

4 Likes

21st day :pray: :white_check_mark:
Greatfull of myself . Few days ago I was going through lots of self doubts but now the confidence has build up. I wake up with motivation and sleep with satisfaction. Meditating daily! Feeling the change.
Thank you guys for always supporting me during bad times and good times! :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:
We can do it!

7 Likes

these days im just staying at my home, due to covid
but im going for bike riding in the morning sometimes!

good night!

5 Likes

Today - 21/05/21

1. Studied 5 hours :books:
  2. Meditated 10 mins :white_flag:
  3. Ate healthy( veg :green_circle: )
  4. Bike riding :grin:

Overall thoughts: pretty balanced day. But what i am lacking is social interactions. I have always been introverted type , not extreme but little bit introvert.

“Shinzou wo sasageyo” :fire: :fire:

7 Likes