Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

“If you can’t win the game, If you can’t solve the puzzle then you are just a loser”---- Nate river.

4 Likes

Why the hell am i feeling sorry for my past today. i am regreting dont know why. why i grew up like this.

shit this is no time to think about those stuff.

3 Likes

leaving all these behind i will succed! i believe in myself!

3 Likes

i have experienced it before. When i keep going with full power and motivation there comes a point after which i dont have to pay any extra effort! i just keep going. Nothing is worse than being a slave to yourself, your mind.

5 Likes

You are strong Levi Akerman :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses: Just keep moving forward :muscle:
We got two aot charecters here, Levi and Eren we need mikasa, armin and Erwin now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have completed 3 seasons of AOT and it’s an anime everyone must watch once in their life ! There are so many characters I like ! Some of them died . Not gonna spoil tho.
This anime has a great plot.

2 Likes

RIP :pleading_face: :pleading_face: to those who think anime is for kids, and compare it to shinchan and chota bheem. :rofl: I feel sorry for them :pleading_face:

3 Likes

To Anyone who say “all anime sucks”

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
Didn’t you watched season 4 part-1 ?

1 Like

Not yet. I will watch it soon!

1 Like

Well, You can watch it together with part 2, And I recommend you not to read the manga, I will ruin the suspense, I read few chapters of part-1 before watching it and It was not that much amazing, because I was knowing this is gonna happen.

2 Likes

I’ve taught you well!:relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

2 Likes

Stay busy always , keep doing something . Whether it be doing something , watching some movie / anime etc.
Because when You do nothing your mind keeps thinking and negative thoughts are common during that time.
Don’t be free.

5 Likes

Only fools mess with a man who has nothing to lose!

urges doesn’t even mess with me now!

They are useless as shit for Nofap warriors!

6 Likes

We all are getting out of a miserable life and moving towards a wonderful life!
Let’s live each moment of our lives without regrets and guilt! :fire:

4 Likes

As the journey goes on, you build the momentum ignoring urges becomes easy.
Only when you are on chaser its really tough job to ignore those urges. Thats why its called chaser. Once you get out of the chaser and build momentum everything will seem great!

But off course there will be ups and downs

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion attack on titans awesome. Just completed season 1 :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:.

3 Likes

3 Likes

yeah. dont search anything on google otherwise there is a chance you get spoiled!

i completed season 4 part 1 two days ago. now will have to wait a year for part 2 .

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I use telegram :sweat_smile:

2 Likes