6 Likes

So i just experienced gta irl :flushed:

6 Likes

7th day :star:
20 days left for my examination,

7 Likes

Im sorry guys.
But i am just tired
I dont know whats wrong with me but i am feeling emotionless . I always feel sleepy. In last 3 days i realpsed 5 times. Im sad the whole day. I didnt study for 3 days. I am unable to remember my studies. Idk what phase it is in my life but i think i wont be able to leave this addiction like you all. I wasted most crucial time. And i am hopeless. My exams are not going to be good. :sleepy:

I am sorry to my future self for this. :sleepy:

10 Likes

You know what brother, Don’t Focus on Nofap and Don’t focus on studies either.
Brother, First of all you need to relieve the guilt. There are much more people out there who don’t even know what you know. And you are better than them.
Also, I can assure you there are many of my friends who jerk of day and night but when it comes to study they are at the top of the game. They have to put a lot of effort than us. Because they have to switch zones. But we all have an advantage.
Also brother, I sincerely ask you to leave thinking about anything. No stress. Live the way you want, Do whatever you want.
Be happy.
Message your friends share memes.
Talk to someone, You might feel that will waste my time, but no it’s better than PMO.
We often confuse something, We need to take decision which are seems hard to others. But that is the right thing to do to secure the future.

I learned this from Erwin smith (Attack on titans)

One of his Goosebump Speech :fire:

To take tough decisions which might seem wrong at the moment but in the long run it will benefit me. In order, to save humanity, Erwin was a kind of commander who would lead his comrades to death for securing humanity’s future. Prioritising thing what’s more important and keeping aside our feelings and emotions we must do what’s right in the long run.
I know somebody will call me stupid, for saying you to not focus on nofap. But brother, Priorities, Exam is more important than your current situation. This will end in just 1 month then you can focus on other things. Then you can dedicate yourself to that. But bro don’t let your future self look into your marksheet and say “I wish I could have studied and not focused on other things”.
The decision is yours brother.
Decide what’s more important to you.
Good Luck brother !
I wish you best of Luck.
You might think that you will succeed this time, I hope you fulfill your wish, But if you fail don’t take it to your heart.
You are a lot stronger, Play smart.

We are together in this brother, Just Keep Moving Forward until all our enemies are destroyed! :clinking_glasses::fire:

Cheers :beers::handshake:

9 Likes

Bro even I have been through this phase, I understand what your going through but giving up is not an option and why the hell would you tell your future sorry when you have the opportunity to change everything. Firstly keep calm, your stressing alot. I am assuming it’s because of your exams and your not able to come out from this addiction yet but you have to stop stressing. Your mind is tricking you and if you keep thinking negative everything will happen negative but what if you make it the opposite way. You can change everything.

Don’t fight with your brain, take control over it.

Hoping to see you soon on track :relieved:

5 Likes

Hey bro @nofapstar123 you can’t accept defeat bro, you still have time for your exams, you have studied enough earlier, if you still manage to get back on track you can actually score good. I believe in you brother, you have that potential, you can do this. Get back up and fight bro. Don’t stress yourself out, start again with small targets.

5 Likes

Everything will be alright . Have faith in God .
When God closes 1 door he opens 100 more doors …
Your exams will go well , I believe in you …

All Your worries bite them like Yummy

5 Likes

@nofapstar123 Dont lose hope man. Start studying. Your days 7 days will be game changer. Dont take so much anxiety and stress. You are a strong man. Feel this.
We are here to encourage you. Fight back. Dont surrender.

4 Likes

@rewire_user @The_integrous_one @Dvija @valiant_warrior @Dean_Ambrose

Thanks for the support :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed: you given your precious time to motivate me :smile: that makes me happy!

And happy belated birthday @rewire_user :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks brother :fire::beers:
Let’s give our best this time.

4 Likes

Bro, try coffee, it’s awesome and puts sleep away.
Black coffee is life sleep killer.
I avoid coffee in evening because I can’t sleep till 2 am​:fire::fire::grimacing:

I life south Indian filter coffee and god , I felt that coffee rush and it wiped all depression away and boosted me to God mode.

5 Likes

Guys Shinto league is out! join if you are interested! :grinning:

7 Likes

I’m all set for another great adventure with this challenge!
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Finally the wait is over :grimacing:
tenor

6 Likes

Yeah :rofl: ! Let’s go! We are gonna reach there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Anyone can join it ?

5 Likes

Yes! It’s season 2 of course :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Count me in brother :fire: :+1: :sunglasses: