Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Its the time for change.
Im at 0 of my life right now.
So i will update my journey from now on!
I can do it! I will do it! I have realized i have done many mistakes in my past. Instead of getting rid of the addiction i was getting deeper into it.
I want my pure mind back which did not have lust feelings. I have been fooled.
I am ready, yes i am ,
A single day without discipline is a defeat for me . It does not matter at what day i am, i just know that i have to follow what i need to follow everyday!
:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

@nofapstar123 Keep up the spirit. You are a star man. :star::star2:

6 Likes

Woke up half an hour ago,
I am gonna try my best to make the most out of the day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are very regular at forum . Great

4 Likes

Yeah man, it’s a part of my life now.

5 Likes

Keep going bro. You will be successful one day.

3 Likes

Yes I will try my best ! And I hope everyone of us will be successful one day!

5 Likes

Amazing Idea bro ! That side quest one :ok_hand::fire:

5 Likes

Got the motivation back that i lost!
I am ready !
Im thinking positive! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Going good,
I was not much productive as usual. It happens in the beginning of my streak I’m usually less productive .
Enjoying the night watch Mumbai Vs Chennai! I support Mumbai :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Suryakumar is out.:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

mumbai won anyways :rofl: :joy:
what an amazing match ! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Great , Pollard :boom::boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

What a match! Mumbai won! Fuck yeaaaaa​:fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle::muscle::grimacing:

3 Likes

For you I know, It doesn’t matter who wins It’s the defeat of CSK that makes you happy ! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:
does someone else notices the change in interface, position of like button

4 Likes

Exactly! To a RCB fan, the next best thing to see RCB winning is csk losing. I was sad that rcb lost last game, but seeing csk lose makes me happy. It doesn’t matter which team it is, if it beats CSK, I’ll support it. An enemy of an enemy is a friend

3 Likes

Well it was MI vs CSK I knew it MI will win … Well played Ambani …
Ambani first sees if MI wins in first round then it’s ok , but if MI is loosing in first round then he takes all the responsibilities of MI…

1 Like

I dont understand csk fans, they can never admit defeat and blame ambani for that :crazy_face:
We never do that, If we lose, we lose we admit defeat. What about csk getting caught due to fixing :joy::joy:
My brother is also csk fan but he never says MI wins beacuse of ambani come on man :expressionless:
Man hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti hai!
Im also a fan but not andhbhakt

5 Likes

Well it doesn’t matter to me whether CSK wins or not , coz I don’t watch cricket a lot … It’s just all my friends hype IPL so I chose the team which had Dhoni … :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Damn I missed entries…but anyway, all the best guys!

2 Likes