Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

That’s so true bro :fire::fire:

1 Like

Dopamine detox for indefinite time!(till the end of my exam)
I won’t use anything , like youtube(will use for educational purposes), rewire companion only for 15 minutes a day , I have taken this decision because without sacrifice of these things I cannot get extra time and right. Now I need to make out extra time for more productivity! Won’t waste anytime in watching stupid videos on YouTube anymore! Let’s go! Will make the best out of last 30 days for my exams! :slightly_smiling_face:
Board exams :dart:

5 Likes

download (3)

3 Likes

@nofapstar123 Krishna Vande Jagadgurum🙏

1 Like

5 Likes

Brain fog is gone :green_circle:

3 Likes

Bro we did this. We won the challenge. Both of us :muscle:

3 Likes

Yes for the first time ! :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Semen is the seed fruit is the success!

4 Likes

“No matter how hard the past you can always begin again”
-The Buddhal

3 Likes

Prevent excessive night falls. Note , if you are having more than 3 times nightfalls a month.
Once I was having 4 nightfalls in a week , at that time I used this method to prevent nightfalls

1. 10 minutes before sleep wash your feet with tapwater
  2. Sit down and dry your feet
  3. Massage your feet for 1-2 minutes with mustard oil.
3 Likes

Thoda Message board me dal do bhai

1 Like

Dont it spoil bedsheet and blankets?

1 Like

Take little amount in hand and just massage with that amount . Just like you use oil in your body

1 Like

I don’t use oil in my body…it gives me sticky feeling. But I got your point. @nofapstar123

1 Like

After following these methods, what is the frequency of NF now?

1 Like

When i was in 38 days streak, i got 3 nightfalls. But i dont use this method now as im not having excessive nightfall. I reccomend using it when having excessive nightfalls

1 Like

Good info. @nofapstar123 . I will see if frequency of nf do not decrease then i will follow this method.

1 Like

Bro I believe urge buster or any sexual energy transmutation exercise reduces nightfall frequency to a great extent, meditation and regular exercising also help.

2 Likes

Yeah but that method is more effective as i have tried it. When i was having too. Much nightfalls they didnt help me anyway.
This method reduces excess body heat which prevents nightfalls

2 Likes