Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Same for me…it takes some time. Be sure to do your best to cross day 7 and don’t do a hard-core dopamine detox, allow yourself to do some fun stuff like movies etc. and cut them out slowly as you progress on your streak. Maybe around day 21 go all out beast mode, till then make sure to do what you can to reach there.

5 Likes

The same happening with me bro. Chaser effect is soo dangerous. I agree with what @debellator is saying. It will take some time. Just don’t quit.

6 Likes

@nofapstar123 , I see you are having problems buddy.
It’s alright, you can try again.

I see your exams are nearby, be careful because it’s a stressful period and PMO does not go well with that and studies.

Get back up strong, it’s takes many tries to be free . Since it’s your relapse, you will be going through mixed emotions but it’s alright, have faith and continue Nofap.

4 Likes

Day 1 completed.
Begining of new journey
6:17 PM 7/4/21
Sayonara my old self!

6 Likes

@valiant_warrior its been a long time since we had challenge together! Lets have a 3 day challenge in my diary! I know warriors never deny challenges, so the challenge starts from tomorrow!

@nofapstar123 :vs: @valiant_warrior

8-4-21 to 11-4-21

Battle of two rivals!

4 Likes

good night!

5 Likes

Bro you wanna participate in study challenge this month? It’s individual challenge, starting tomorrow, just update your study time there daily, it’ll be good for accountability.

1 Like

will join after my exams bro! because i struggle with studies after the end of exam! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha cool bro!..

1 Like

Sure bro. Let’s do this. We have to win :fire:

1 Like

Ur awake bro?
It’s late right. I have never seen u active at this time

1 Like

yeah, i am awake , actually im sleeping around 11:30pm-12:00 am from last few days, in this extra time i write\read practical as practical exams are starting soon(20 th april)

1 Like

Ohh ok. Best of luck bro. Do your best
Forget about nofap and focus on yourself.

1 Like

yeah lets do our best! :smile:

2 Likes

New journey with my wonderful companions ! Feeling awesome!
Exploring nofap! Let’s go! 0~0

3 Likes

@valiant_warrior
Its day 2 of our challange! We will make it bruh !! :slight_smile:

My new journey is seeming awesome! I cant watch ipl this year :expressionless:

7 Likes

We will definitely make it this time. We are repeating the same mistakes. We have to change. No excuses

2 Likes

8 Likes

Last day of our challenege!
Im willing to make a change!
Good morning

5 Likes

I Have a physics test tomorrow from 9:00 AM from part -1! i hope it goes well :slightly_smiling_face: preparation is medium lets see how it goes

3 Likes