Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

I do have a beautiful lake nearby. Everyone goes there for the jog. It’s a great atmosphere. Only one problem. They’ll close the gate at 9, and then there’s me who wakes up at 9:30​:joy::joy::joy::joy: I can go in the evenings when I don’t go play I guess

1 Like

I’ll try sending similar messages to all the girls I’m hitting on! Hope it works on them too​:joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:joy::joy:man the level of exercise you do :fire::fire::fire:.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, it feels good I could help you with girls
P. S we can try this on whatsApp saying why does this app not have a like button :joy::joy:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (14)

1 Like

Finally goddamit! I’ve never hated the 1024 mb rule more than right now​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy:, I was not able to figure out how to resize the image on the site you told, I am dumb in this kind of stuff :joy: anyways let’s not enlighten this diary any more with our wisdom :joy::joy:, @nofapstar123 might kill us.

2 Likes

Alright bro! Peace out. Tomorrow then. GN

Ps: @nofapstar123 , I’m not gonna apologize, I know you had fun reading all of this :joy::v:

1 Like

Daft Punk is no more!

@GOVIND-19 dude
you remember what we did to your diary once😂

Its ok i allow these kind of conversation in my diary! I enjoy it😄

If you go back in my diary you will see that we have conversarions in my diary!

2 Likes

Okay so then :joy: are you guys using the correct push up form or not? Is it triceps-centric or chest-centeic?

3 Likes

6 Likes

images (36)

4 Likes

Same bro :sweat_smile: am also fast bowler!
I used to play cricket alot!

2 Likes

I think mine are between both, hands are not too close and not too far apart. I keep em directly below my shoulders.

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one Good, but ensure elbows don’t flare. Depending on the activation of the traps, you can tell if it’s chest or triceps focused. My traps are like a wrestler’s now xD because I used to do so many workouts the wrong way before, resulting in my traps getting built instead of the target muscles.

4 Likes

Hey bro… I saw your challenge. It’s gajjab bro…:v:

But unfortunately I can’t join it coz it’s already closed :disappointed:

3 Likes

Thanks bro! im trying my best to motivate people! this challenge brought me out of a very bad situation i was!
join the next season ! :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah that used to be a problem with my pushups but I have fixed it from a long time now, it decreased my pushup count though but right form is what matters.

3 Likes

IMG_20210221_123136

5 Likes