Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

1000 th post of my post! Damn so fast
tenor (9)

5 Likes

@nofapstar123
My goal is to compelte two chapters in Chemistry by 8 pm.
I challenge you to study non-stop till then with me and tell me your goals to achieve by 8 pm too.
Challenge begins the moment you agree.
You in? @nofapstar123

5 Likes

Okay lets do this! My goal is to complete finish haloalkens questions and answer! :+1:

4 Likes

@nofapstar123 Sorry man, my goals were to high :sweat_smile: I studied for every single minute from the moment I posed though I could only finish 9/10ths of a chapter.
What about you?
Shall I make a challenge thread for this? I think that would be a good idea.

4 Likes

Bro are you preparing for jee or neet??

1 Like

I did 10 questions, man it takes me 1 day to fully complete and revise 1 chapter

New thread for this? I think its same as the study challenge or what? :thinking:

3 Likes

Currently im preparing for boards, after that ill prepare for neetā€¦

I want to focus at one thing at a time

4 Likes

All the best manā€¦:fire::+1: for your boards.

1 Like

thank you bro! what are you preparing for?

1 Like

No no itā€™s different. Besides, Iā€™m planning to close the study challenge anyway. This new thread should be self-sustained, unlike the study challenge.

4 Likes

Yeah you can start it! :+1: add some flavours to the challenge, people really like flavours

4 Likes

I like things spicy, so make sure you put a lot of chilly and pepper in it ok? Salt moderately, not much. Not a big fan of salt, but it has to be spicy! Thereā€™s a saying in my family, if it doesnā€™t burn, it isnā€™t spicy enough! if it isnā€™t spicy enough, then it ainā€™t good!

Ps: I did not just make it upā€¦

5 Likes

Wait @debellator plzz add 1kg chili powder / cinnamon for @GOVIND-19 :rofl:

3 Likes

Chillies or pepper would do just fine, weā€™ll keep the cinnamon for the rollsā€‹:joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ,ā€¦

1 Like

I 'm preparing for neetšŸ”„

2 Likes

Shit man, donā€™t close study challenge bro, I am sorry for not posting there in past 10 days but I need that challenge, It helps me push my limits when I am focussed on studies.

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one Made a new challenge for studies-why not try that out?
Itā€™s not your fault also btw, there are many who simply join and then donā€™t do anything in the challenge.

4 Likes

Ok I am taking a look at that challenge.

3 Likes

End of another busy dayā€¦ worked 6 hours today! :blush: im happpy that its increasing!

today at around 11:00 am i had so tranquility inside of meā€¦ i cant explain that feeling man,ā€¦ i felt so happy after thatā€¦!

good night ! see yaā€™ll tomorrow!

7 Likes