Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Nice nice . :fire::fire::fire::fire:
All the best

4 Likes

Thanks brother!!!

i am feeling very great that i have created peace with myself over last one year! Change is very significant and noticed by many people.
Last year on this same day, i was crying because i was not doing anything just wasting time playing games. Not studying even one hour . My perents were not happy with me neither i was happy with myself. I gave excuses for not studying; like a loser and i was afraid all the time.
But now i study all day long without any issue . I don’t even care anymore if i get selected or not but i am very much proud of myself for keep trying. Last year the failure struck me very hard, cried for many days , couldn’t talk to anyone.

Why i am telling this today? I heard my mother saying to someone in phone that i have changed very much from last year. And she said that i am working very hard for my exams!!
That just fillls my heart with joy because ever since my class 10th results i never did something that would make my perents happy.
:innocent::pray:t2:
And till the very last moment i fight !

10 Likes

Same here , I also didn’t play because of studies
(Definitely not because I don’t have anyone to play with)

6 Likes

Not much time left for the day !
:crossed_swords::crossed_swords: Its time to use my full potential :fire::fire:

If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

5 Likes

… because water is injurious for paper’s health :skull::coffin::coffin:.

4 Likes

summer- afternoon time - ipl evening match

Nothing can beat this feeling :smiling_face_with_tear: i remember how happy i felt watching ipl …

1 Like

Nostalgia :heart::maple_leaf:…!!

1 Like

Biology ecosystem last part :saluting_face:
I mostly revised my weak chapters today ie evolution… i have revised this chapter 3 times in single day since i keep forgetting ncert details.

Now i will revise magnetic field chapter formula and then sleep :sleepy:

2 Likes

Yes bro miss those days :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Good night :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Never give up! Keep fighting ! You never know when miracle happens! :fire: :fire:
212117_2
16af455c405833654f1121f8b6543feb

4 Likes
2 Likes

Testosterone i can feel. It :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
I can feel the energy coming inside of me :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

images - 2023-03-14T135212.027

4 Likes

I read these emojis as that’s what she said.

2 Likes

Yes :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::joy:
20 character

2 Likes

Sussiest character in Rewire Companion :point_down:

• Samaranjay :new_moon_with_face:
  • Pingpong🥶
  • Blackmagic :alien:
  • Binocular :moyai:
  • Shoit tekkriot :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

0 voters

4 Likes

Where is nofapstar123 bro.

1 Like

Bro i organised this competition as per rules i can’t be in the list :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like