3 Likes

(Post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Vote for pingpong guys ! Humara neta kesa ho pingpong bhai jesa ho

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::joy:
Nofapstar123 jaisa hona chahiye

1 Like

Do you guys feel high anxiety and increased heart rate while having urges??? Cause i have it and it feels soo uncomfortable.

1 Like

When I wrote in my diary yesterdaythat I am having urges due to reddit so I closed that and 4-5 hours I opened that again to peek again, my heart beat was just super fast. My mind was telling me this is not right.
I feel anxious and uncomfortable when I fantasize + I now have started overthinking but the main trigger is ■■■■. Maybe Fantasizing is a bigger problem.

2 Likes

Yes bro exactly same happend … it was hell for 1 hour . Now this feeling is gone after cold shower and meditation :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Guys i am again feeling very strong urges. Every part of me wants to fap but I don’t wanna give in :sob:. Im trying my best but its just not going away

3 Likes

Go and bath . Do something after that . Meditation etc

3 Likes

This is my 3rd time cold shower today . 6th time meditation i don’t wanna lose anyway. Nor do i want to waste time .
I will do prayers after bathing

5 Likes

Yeah sure. You know your exams are near and i think this is the last time you are getting strong urges before exams because as exams come near brain becomes logical. So keep fighting brother

3 Likes

These are days that either make you or break you. The choice is yours. Wanna go back at the same zero or say it proudly that I won.

2 Likes

“Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face.
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place”
I always used to do this mistake . Mistake repeated more than once is a decision.
Im ready to face everything since i am able to face the worst right now. It will make me stronger.

:zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:
200w
teen-gohan
285943239-tumblr_mr3k9cBrTb1sxl7y7o1_500 (1)

4 Likes

Good night !

5 Likes

16/03/23

Today i did molecular basis of inheretence which is my weakest chapter in bio. Took me 9 hours to complete the chapter.
So i will only revise physics formulae tonight.
I have become weaker in chemistry :skull_and_crossbones:
But physics gone up ✓✓

Apart from that, no urges today . I have accepted the fact that urges are just a feeling and it will go away sooner or later.

On 19th i have another AIATS.

4 Likes

Last 50 days for neet and i will fully ghost now :alien:
I loved everyones support here. :pray:t2:
Now time for my final shot !

Whenever during these 50 days i will feel like i need help i will come back here! I won’t be updating daily now .

Also i will start showdown challenge after neet :joy:

14 Likes

All the fuckin best dude.
Slayyyyyyyy :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

All the best dude. Do your best. Never relapse dude. You can do it

3 Likes

All the best for your exams brother. Do not give up on your dreams!
You can do it :muscle:

All the best man. Do your best.