Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

You guys are bragging about being chased by dogs as if it’s a rare thing. Everyone has been chased by a dog at one point of time. I have been chased like a hundred times.

2 Likes

It’s cunt kishore bro. Aka CK

2 Likes

Let’s goooooo, I’ve no mood to study anyway :joy:, also today’s Saturday, we can chill on discord but I don’t think others will join, rewire user has Jee mains tomorrow and ash is busy with neet prep

3 Likes

So you are the main target of the dogs arent you? :joy:
Dog runner govind
download (1)

Pardon me sensei!

3 Likes

And I’m dying coz of pain. I came down with a throat infection. I’m being punished for something. I don’t know what. Listen to this, my cousins who got recently married are coming to visit and were making a feast with non veg goods of all kinds. Literally everything. And today at 4 in the morning I wake with excruciating throat pain and the doctor says I have to eat nothing but gruel for another two days. Everyone will be hogging in biryani and beef and what not and I’ll be there in between them eating gruel…

I might as well clean one of the wine glasses from our collection and pour myself a nice glass of Harpic and Rest in peace

4 Likes

Fucking died at that moment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:cold_sweat::scream::scream: man you are in a worst possible situation as a food lover, fck. Feeling sorry for you.

2 Likes

That’s supposed to be sad, but its funny

4 Likes

Dogs always behaved like women with me. Most of them love me. Some of them are un approachable and some chase me out of their lives…

4 Likes

Don’t feel sorry for me. Harpic kills people pretty quickly. I’ll be relieved from that torture pretty soon

4 Likes

Fits perfectly, that’s why they coined the term bitches

3 Likes

i agree
No feminists were triggered in this comment

4 Likes

Bruh, instead of doing such things
Just go get some brandy and gobble it down with warm water. In 4hrs you’ll be fine, I guarantee you!
(At least that’s what my bro did when he had throat pain :rofl: )

3 Likes

3 Likes

Bitches be bitching bro. Talking about bitches, my ex is still texting me. I was supposed to be done with that phase last Sunday. I’m pretty sure she’s feeling lonely. I’m playing it super cool right now. I’ll see how long I can lead this on. If she pops the question, I’ma reject her face so bad, it’s gonna be epic

5 Likes

Do it!!! Fcking do it! Man its gonna be savage af

4 Likes

We have an abundance of brandy at home. I’ll try it out. Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::fire::fire::fire:. Who broke up last time? You or her?

4 Likes

That’s what she said!

4 Likes

download

3 Likes