Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Bro don’t call me chetta and all. I’m only 21

1 Like

Yeah sure bro, We will surely play ones my exam get’s over. Till then Try to become the best imposter. :wink: :100: :fire: And You should be good in lying too to convince us :joy:

1 Like

Bruh anyone you respect you can call chetta even if they’re the same age as you…and in my college all the non-malus call all the mallus cheta only :joy:

2 Likes

Thats me! :joy:
Im only 22

Ylgydlyxyduldyldlydlyx

1 Like

Thanks rewire community for making this a great topic :grin: !

10 Likes

Congratulations!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

need to keep my diary alive

6 Likes

Diaries don’t die
(20 char)

2 Likes

i know but i dont want it to be a silent place , .-.

1 Like

Nice, so what’s up? Found some clarity regarding your career choice?

1 Like

Not yet!!!

1 Like

@no fap star I am also a huge pokemon fan. Could you please start a no fap challenge associated with pokemon so that I can relate to

1 Like

It already exists bro. There were two seasons. First season was amaaaaaaazzziiiing. Second was shit coz nobody really gave a fuck. Donno when the third season will come

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 . But could you please tell how was the challenge conducted?

Yea sure. Simply put, every participant could choose starter Pokémon in the beginning of the challenge. After crossing a certain number of days in nofap, you get badges. And a new Pokémon. After you finish 30 days you’ll get all 8 badges and enough Pokémon to choose to take for the league m the league is for 15 days and you have battles among the other players who made it to the league. Oh and there were also matches conducted during the 30 days at random.

3 Likes

Thank you Govind. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

No probs bro. You new here ?

Yes. I have to get over this addiction anyhow. Then i saw this posts of you all which I can relate very well.

3 Likes

Oh really. How old are you?

Hiiii I am new here , plz guide me

1 Like