Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Congratulations on reaching one year on this app and for all the progress that you made

3 Likes

Congo Man :love_you_gesture::tada::sparkles: ! For completing one year in this Forum. You have surely became stronger than Before. All that Matters, is Mindset. :medal_sports: Mindset of Not Giving up. This will surely have effect on you in your life. You will never give up easily on anything even after failing. :+1::fire::100: This is Just the Beginning brother. There’s a hell lot of things we need to know and learn about. This Year I was able to find out about “Anime” :heart::100: Which is the best thing happened in this lockdown. I am Grateful for many things to @GOVIND-19 The guy taught me how having fun is also important. And Doing Fun while doing other productive things in life as well. I am also grateful to @The_integrous_one @Dean_Ambrose @nofapstar123 @debellator @Yash21 and many others, For Always providing help and being supportive no matter what ! :100::handshake::heart:

I am blessed with amazing friends and this amazing community :fire::100:

I will keep Moving Forward until all my enemies are destroyed :wink::zap::+1:

8 Likes

You’re doing awesome my man! Keep going for that path to greatness. Yeah I still remember the days when you, @rewire_user and I used to hang out :joy: those were gold. You are daily working on improving and the benefits will show. All the best man!

:fire:
Flame on,
Vincit qui se vincit

4 Likes

oh yeah i forgot to mention that!
:sweat_smile:
How can i?

3 Likes

Indeed, how can you? :wink:

3 Likes

What’s happening with you Bois??? Are you @rewire_user and @nofapstar123 competing to see who can express their gratitude better?:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Coz if it is, it’s working. :handshake::handshake::handshake:

I’m so happy that I helped you in anyway I could and I will continue to do so whenever you need my help.

I really hope that one day, you’ll get jacked after following all the advice. If that happens, I can die a happy man😎

4 Likes

:joy:
You guys deserve it :smiley: :relieved:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:
Your advise has helped me in many situations brother. I was so hopeless that I would ever put on weight. But Now I am trying my best :clinking_glasses::sparkles::100::handshake:

4 Likes

Arigato gosaimas :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

That’s all that matters bro. Keep two words in mind always. In anything and everything

Consistency and Patience

If you do something consistently for a long time and have patience to do so, then you will eventually get the result you want. I’ve tried and tested it and it works and it will for you too.

4 Likes

:100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100:

3 Likes

This was a very beautiful post :heart::100:. I remember you were the first person I met on this forum, many things happened this past year but this year we need to change everything :clap:. I just can’t wait for our challenge :fire:
All the best bro :100:

3 Likes

2 Likes

@_TIGER Beautiful :pray: :smiley:

@valiant_warrior what do you think we do the challenge personally or, should we make thread? :thinking:

5 Likes

Make another thread bro…you will be serious .

4 Likes

I think bro a thread would be better and the reason for that is there will be everyone watching us so we will be accountable to everyone :sweat_smile:
What do you think?

4 Likes

I agreee bro. Challenge will start from 13th july! Lets make a good streak till then and become stable!

4 Likes

Good morning
Even after so many setbacks and mistakes, I gotta keep moving!

8 Likes

Yes bro. This time we shouldn’t disappoint ourselves. We should be stronger than before and be very serious :fire:

6 Likes

I have just finished watching monster anime.

Wait before telling anything i would like to warn you that this anime contains triggers at some small parts. So if you watch it its completely your responsibility :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh man how can i express my feeling. I just cant imagine how this anime keept me hyped throughout all 74 episodes :heart_eyes: its dark and complex anime.
You might get confused at some points , due to more characters but i assure you if you stay till the end you will know that its another masterpiece!

The best thing bout this anime is its way too realistic. It has one of the best villains of all time.
:grin:

Whole series is available on youtube

5 Likes