Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Afternoon fall? Shit, I was sleeping and had a wet dream in the afternoon. Freaked me out totally

I have to use that method to prevent nightfalls again! I will start using it from tonight

5 Likes

I also used to have it sometimesā€¦but not now.

2 Likes

Never give up!
images (1)

4 Likes

6 Likes

today is the first day of July! July month has always been awesome for me! :smiley:

4 Likes

Legends are Born in this Month. :sunglasses::100::handshake: Letā€™s Make this an amazing month with No regrets. Letā€™s keep Moving Foward!

3 Likes

I relapsed guys.
Need to start again now.
I will be reaching my goals soon no matter what.
Didnā€™t watch p*** but still feeling guilt this time

7 Likes

Start again and again till you win dear brother @nofapstar123

4 Likes

Hey brother @nofapstar123 donā€™t feed the guilt. You didnā€™t watch p*** and that is something to appreciate yourself for.
Calm down. Understand what went wrong and come back stronger bro. We are all here for you. When shit gets hard remember that we are all going through the same hardships.
Write down your reasons. Add your values in life, passion of life and the people for whom you are doing this. Take some time and calmly get back stronger bro. We got this

4 Likes

What happened bro? Suddenly you ended up relapsing

3 Likes

THE YEAR OF CHANGE! :fire:

Tomorrow was the day, the day where i found a ray of hope! The day of miracle, yes tomorrow was the day of 2020 when i found this app. before that I was lost, i wasnā€™t even trying to do anything. And the worst thing is that i was fighting alone.
But when i joined this app last year i realized iā€™m not alone! There are a lot of warriors out there constantly trying to be better!
The whole 2020 and 2021 was ups and downs for me, sadly im still not out of this addiction.
But i am fighting constantly! From all the streaks i made so far , i got many benifits and im happy about the improvement i made in last 1 year!

Benifits:

1. My constipation problem has been fixed.
  2. I sleep well now, there was a time i couldnā€™t sleep without pmo. ( i even posted about this)
  3. Self confiedence has increased
  4. Face glow not much but definately better than before.
  5. Focus increased.

However i canā€™t deny that i have a lot to improve

1. I dont have a definite goal till now
  2. I become angry easily
  3. I become overconfiedent sometimes
  4. still not learning from my mistake such as peeking.

I made awesome, amazing , fantastic, cool, supportive friends tooo! :partying_face: :partying_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

@valiant_warrior He is one of my first friend out there, he has the strength of a warrior, he even defeated me in an challenge! Thanks u bro!
@rewire_user This guy has immense potential in him! we enjoyed alot here in fact he remembers this :joy:
hqdefault
@The_integrous_one Man what can i say about this guy! :fire: one of the strongest companion out there! we enjoyed alot too!
@debellator Phoenix, always supported me , canā€™t forget the study challenges we did together! :relaxed:
@GOVIND-19 Amazing personality, :joy: :joy: Thanks bro for helping me in the challenge! :handshake:
@Dean_Ambrose Always there supporting everyone! thanks man! :slightly_smiling_face: :fire:
@Dvija He has inspired us ! he showed that its never too late! you can change anytime!
@_TIGER most consistent guy! thanks for recommending me bhagwat Geeta :pray:
@Taher Thanks for making the app! i will surely donate to this app when i start earning!

Thanks to rewire community for always supporting me and everyone struggling out there! :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks to each and everyone out there who are trying their best to be better! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thats all ā€¦ probably the longest post.

Thats how i feel after spending a year here ! :grin:
23efc6ce9527597852ec12c8262164a3 (1)

7 Likes

Centre one was for sure @rewire_user . Left one was Kaizen I think :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Congrats on completing one year here bro. :fire:

6 Likes

right :joy: :joy:

Yeah man! i am glad i found this app! :grin:

5 Likes

In exact 72 days Iā€™ll also complete 1 year here :pleading_face:. I feel so old . Time flies . I hope Iā€™ll be able to make it before completing 1 year here :pleading_face::worried:

7 Likes

We are with you man, we all will make it.

7 Likes

keep trying! It does not matter you get out or not but keep giving your best! I personally believe most of us will get out of it this year! :fire:

7 Likes

Best wishes my star brother @nofapstar123
Yes, we can do it :fist::fire:

5 Likes

Yes we can! :slightly_smiling_face:
We believe we can!
download (6)

5 Likes

@nofapstar123 That was such a heart warming post! It felt good reading it. Tbh, itā€™s one of the best things Iā€™ve read here recently. :handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

Iā€™ll get my old personality back soon! Weā€™ll have a blast!:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

4 Likes