Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Good morning guys!

Yesterday had Another nightfall! Night falls might be annoying but atleast it does not cause regret or loss in motivation!

Have a great day!

10 Likes

Yeah so no matter how big your urge is, remember the end is gorgeous!

Lets change for the better!

12 Likes

ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖.

@nofapstar123 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐁𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐬.

2 Likes

IDK why but now days seems moving so fast! >.<
End of another busy day, studied like 4 hours, gonna meditate now for 6 mins.
The environment of this forum right now is the environment it deserves! i see every challenge every thread running actively! thats great!

see ya’ll tomorrow! good night!

4 Likes

:point_up_2: Read The Above Story, Whenever You Have Free Time.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:, really awesome story. Everyone should be like shiva ji. Honestly it pains me now how society has turned. I am a huge fan of movies and series but as I am on a 39 days streak I don’t like looking at any kind of sexual content any more and it is very hard to find a clean movie or series now a days and it hurts badly.

3 Likes

images (1)

6 Likes

You also can’t have tomorrow if you don’t make a good today :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes Friend, After Having A Strong Streak Base, You can Switch to watch Some Movies and Stories.

4 Likes

Yes bro I watch some from time to time but I wanted to see breaking bad from a long time but I got to know that it has some triggering content in it and it is top most rated show, also I watched money heist four seasons last year and I remember it had some triggers but I was not this serious about no fap then, I honestly don’t know how would I watch the upcoming season, sexual content is inbuilt in most of the good movies and shows now a days and I don’t like it even a bit now :sweat:

1 Like

Hmm,
Yes Most Of The Movies & Seasons of Today Are Ready to Throw Triggers On Us.

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one Oh…that’s so sad
Alexa, play despacito :sunglasses: I read books so I’m okay even though I dislike movies

But man, there are so many other things to do like watching Curry highlights like meeting friends or calling them up, practising speedcubing (are you into that sorta thing?) or playing music.

4 Likes

I didn’t know what speedcubing meant, had to search for the meaning :joy:, but yeah my fastest is 1min 34 seconds, though I might have forgotten the algorithm because I have not solved a Rubik’s cube in some time now. Yes bro there are many fun things to do but I am a hardcore fan of movies and series :joy:, that’s why it is troubling me. I am still watching some trigger free shows, modern family, wanda vision, dash and lily, young sheldon, I am watching these all from time to time, they have very less or zero triggers, I ask people who have watched the show regarding triggers before watching. Why do you dislike movies :sweat_smile:?

4 Likes

Then there is me​:joy::joy::joy::joy: watched both Vikings and peaky blinders completely during my streak. Both of them are filled with triggers, nudity and sex… They are full of them and I sat through the whole thing without budging. Fuck yeaaaa :muscle::muscle::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I don’t dislike movies xD @The_integrous_one it’s just that I’m more into fantasy and writing, just a matter of choice :smiley: I love that kinda thing.
There’s only one series I know 100% inside out and that’s How To Train Your Dragon, which is essentially my childhood :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Lol bro :joy::joy:, I also want that kind of superpower. These days I even have to take my eyes away if there’s a kissing scene :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I watched how to train your dragon just last year and it is awesome complete package, it even made me cry at some instances. The song, for the dancing and the dreaming is :heart:, and rest of the songs from that movie series are also very good.

6 Likes

I don’t know if you know it, but it’s ve watched HTTYD 20+ times! I love that series! First one is still my favourite though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one Yeah man xD I’d like to sing that at me wedding :smirk:
You know, HTTYD is really close to me also because of John Powell, the guy who wrote the Original Soundtrack (OST). I used to hate playing the piano, when I was like, 10 or something. But then I became a diehard HTTYD fan (yeah I’m an OG fan) and then I really badly wanted to learn the OST Test Drive- google it, Test Drive HTTYD OST- you’ll remember that scene for sure :upside_down_face: and that was a bit hard for me, but I stuck to it and learnt the Sebastian Wolff version. Here’s a link to what I learnt:

Mind you, I was 10-11 ish at the time. I learnt this and I was like, HUH, so I can play the piano after all, huh…

(And now, doing my final piano grade I still remember it. HTTYD is life)

@GOVIND-19 20+ is amateur numbers xD Besides the movies, I’ve watched all the special spin-offs like the Legend of the Boneknapper, the Gift of the Nightfury, the Book of Dragons and Homecoming at least like 5 times. I’ve watched the whole riders of Berk + Defenders of Berk + Race to the Edge ALL SEASONS and all episodes like 3-4 times :sunglasses: Rememebr getting a membership in School of Dragons and my first Toothless figurine too xD those were the days :joy: Yeah I kinda went overboard with HTTYD

I do agree- the first one is the best. Second is decent, third, well, I hated the ending at first, but that’s how the book ends (have you read the series? It’s not half as good as the movie series) so I came to love it.

There were dragons when I was a boy…

5 Likes

Yeah I do, this is an awesome song, I downloaded it right after I watched the movie, good bro this is the one thing I am lagging in, I don’t know any musical instrument, but I can dance and sing very well. Lol I just watched 3 parts of movies last year, I haven’t watched spin offs but I would like to watch them, if you have some link for them you can send it here.

2 Likes