Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Yeah I do, this is an awesome song, I downloaded it right after I watched the movie, good bro this is the one thing I am lagging in, I don’t know any musical instrument, but I can dance and sing very well. Lol I just watched 3 parts of movies last year, I haven’t watched spin offs but I would like to watch them, if you have some link for them you can send it here.

2 Likes

Bro going overboard means you are passionate and there’s nothing wrong with that! I’ve gone overboard with many movies and series. Especially Pokémon and game of thrones. I’ve watched literally everything related to both of them. With Pokémon I have 15+ years of watching experience and 10+ years of gaming experience. And game of thrones was my whole life for the first 3 years of my college. Watching, rewatching, rewatching again :joy::joy::joy:. Then coming up with mad theories about almost everything. Big time geek. Now I have toned it down a bit with everything. I just watch things once and leave it. The only thing I felt like I wanna rewatch recently was the office!

3 Likes

Yeah same xD but not so may fandoms for me @GOVIND-19 I only have HTTYD and maybe a bit of PJO. @GOVIND-19 Looks like the only things left out is fanfiction :smirk: but I wouldn’t advise it a lot.

@The_integrous_one xD At least you can sing and dance. I can sing, but dancing is elusive to me :joy:

Okay, welp I won’t disturb @nofapstar123 's diary anymore :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I started rewatching it for the 2nd time but left it in the middle of 2nd season.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:, I am good at hiphop and locking popping mainly, I have taken part in dance competetions in school as well as in college. I have learnt some of the choreos from mattstefanina, and some from himanshu dulani.

3 Likes

I can draw and I can dance but I sing like shit​:joy::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:. Like I’m horrible at it. I have a voice modulation issue. It jumps from high to low without me realising it. I have no control over it. My voice is just like my handwriting, it’s not fixed​:grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol I have learned hip hop from music videos and YouTube …:joy: I will try to improve my singing to become a great artist :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:I can say my voice is also like my handwriting, both above average :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha :joy:, I am thinking of opening a YouTube channel after I get a government job. The hell I can dance, sing, skateboard, good at basketball, so many talents :joy::joy::joy:.

5 Likes

I’m also planning to open YouTube channel after going to college.

3 Likes

Bro you will get into IIT, don’t do such stuff there :joy::joy: else it would become hard to even pass your subjects

2 Likes

Good morning ! :sun_with_face:
yesterday had a terrifying dream! i dreamt that only one day was left for my board exam and i haven’t even started studying… i dont remember anything i learned! :scream:

4 Likes

It’s alright, I have had much more worse nightmares,you will go through it.
The upside is that the fear you experienced will push you towards studying for exams better.
Wish I could get such dreams. I’m jealous.:joy:

3 Likes

I’ve had this kind of dream many times :joy:, one also that I couldn’t complete the exam, having such dreams shows that you are serious towards studying. Keep moving.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone for getting past the third gym! As a reward y’all get to pick yet another Pokémon from the following roster!

1. Breloom

1. Slacking

1. Camerupt

images (1)

1. Flygon

1. Sharpedo

250px-319Sharpedo

1. Manetric

Pick one, just one​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Is this cool bro?.???

2 Likes

damn yeah!!! thats great! :+1:

sinnoh has some great ghosts so in the next roaster add a ghost!

2 Likes

Yea for sure! I was thinking of giving duscnoir or duclops, what say?

yeas thats what i was also thinking of !

1 Like