Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

I think i just found a way to prevent my overthinking to some extent!
I take 5 most important goals of the day and complete them without thinking about other stuff. This way i Don’t feel like i am left out with amything. Very basic thing

3 Likes

No wonder I have barely used insta this year. Around 2 hrs this year I think

3 Likes

Bro life is not all roses and bed. Sometimes it feels like full of Thorns. The negativity shows we are human too and can make mistakes and mess shit up.

And this is where we actually get to know how genuine the people of forum are, and I did got surprised when I was new. I was like, why are they supporting me even after repeated failures? Who am I to them?

That is one of the reasons I went extra mile to make an 80+ and a 130+ day streak.

I still remember when I was on day 80 something last year you were on day 79. I don’t know what exactly happened to you now.

I went through hell when I broke my 87 days streak, and last month when I broke my 130+ day streak I went extra steps and did a more horrific crime of spending money in this shit.

I was in a bad loop too. People did wondered what the heck happened to me because till that point my diary had progress related to my workouts and studies. Even I felt why suddenly my dairy is going this way. Although I am not on a big streak now, around 16 days now, but I know I can build from here.

But don’t worry, this is part and parcel of life. What matters is how you react to it.

There’s a famous quote

Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

4 Likes

Yeah bro . Its good to have people who have always got your back. Thats the reason i am still in this community, knowing that i am not alone and i can definitely get through this. I will restart freshly, thanks .

5 Likes

If you have some time at hand consider reading - Tuesdays with Morrie. It is not a P addiction related book but a book which will kind of help you in more subtle ways and affect you more deeply. You will feel internally refreshed and will be better able to plan and think on these issues. Also, you will improve in controlling yourself.

5 Likes

A new beginning!
We have got one life
Some times we forget to be grateful about having a body free of illness. When i visit our hospital i see lots of people suffering. just a few days back we were taken to the hospital for ECE class. On our way we saw someone’s father died! Whole of the family were crying! he was the only person earning in the family…

Im going to study now,
I procastinated for 5 days, now i have to cover up for it. :shamrock:

8 Likes

This thread was gold :joy:

3 Likes

First rule of first club is…

5 Likes

5 Likes

well bro depends, my feed and explore section are completely filled with reels on love relationships emotional well being workout basketball :joy:.
But yeah if I search something stupid intentionally, then I am in hell.

3 Likes

I sometimes used to confuse prox and blackmagic both of them were too similar.

4 Likes

Big exams coming on june !
Time to go beast mode again!!! :muscle:t2:

Only good power i got is whenver i get exam dates i get hyperactive and finish my course fast. While preparing im not focused on any other thing but just on exams lets goo!!

Till now i have gone through 2 internal assessment examination:
In 1st IA i got remedial on 2 subjects
In 2nd IA i passed all subs with 65% marks
Now its time for 3rd

7 Likes

I peeked yesterday so i am resetting my streak from the beginning.

4 Likes

Bro don’t focus too much on streak or such kind of things, focus on your goal, your life, your exam, your improvements! When you’re doing so well on other aspects you’ll naturally forget it and won’t allow anything that makes you weak :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Bro :rofl::rofl:
Where are these guys :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah both of them disappeared, just like Kaizen.

3 Likes

Since neet is near as well as my hostel freshers, im really happy as finally i will be from seniors work :b !
My final exams are also nearing so i am studying all as much as i can,!

5 Likes

If you can see this message still just one advice:
Don’t get carried away. Focus on quality instead of quantity. Start with what’s more important, eliminate distractions and use all concentration on one task. Take small breaks each time and always consider a time to exercise or at least stretch. Eat healthy food, sleep enough and go outside for few minutes everyday. You know focusing too much on a close piece of paper is not good. And remember to love studying. Even if you hate it, you MUST love it, if you get what I mean.

All the best, brother :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Just realized I did the 4.5 k reply.

4 Likes

The game in the meme began with the Sicilian Defence.

3 Likes