Nofap league![15 days challenge](NO ENTRIES)

TRASH TALK ALERT :skull_and_crossbones:
I am not so sure that you will get to see me in the elimination list. However, I like the honesty that you are ultimately going to visit the elimination list.

6 Likes

Yep i am going to visit to enter your name…
Anyway…will see…

3 Likes

Hey guys @Sholt_Tenkerrot and @PAIN Thank you for the invitation, but unfortunately, I have a busy schedule these days and I don’t feel prepared to take on any challenges at the moment. I have attempted a few challenges in the past, but they didn’t yield the desired results for me. So, I will pass the invite for now. I hope you both are doing well! :smile:

4 Likes

Day 18 :shield:

I will win, no matter what.

braviary pokemon gif | WiffleGif

3 Likes

Check in, day 17/30 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

We will carve our names in HALL OF FAME no matter what.

2 Likes

Hellll Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I am all fired up. Even if my body breaks into half, you will still find me there. :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

DAY :one: :eight: CHECK IN :white_check_mark: [00000000]…

1 Like

DAY 18 check innnnnnnn :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Wow you guys are very strong! Not giving up easily :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Nofap league is going to be tough what do you say @Nerbo

1 Like

Congratulations trainers!!!

You got your 5th gym badge!
3 more to go
You obtained quake badge

@SwatiV Goddess of Roasting roasters ! Upload a new one :place_of_worship:

5 Likes

I am infinitely tougher.

1 Like

I like your confidence! pokemons become more stronger if trainer is confident.

2 Likes

Not just Pokemons my friend, you yourself become stronger when you are confident. Confidence is the line of difference between victory and defeat when two equal rivals get down on the wire. A rival is defeated not when the fight ends, but when his confidence goes down. As a fighter you don’t want to break the bones first, you want to break your opponent’s confidence. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Yes you are right.
@zeus99 bro how are you doing?

1 Like

29th May (Day 18) :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 18 check in :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Guys, is there any website/forum other than this where people push each other to work harder in life, 'cause this one’s good for quiting masturbation. Any help is appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m doing great, just finished my total body workout (30 minutes, 18 exercises) and 6.5 km of running in about 48 minutes. I’ve burned 1056 calories. :fire::fire:
Now I’m going to take shower, relax, eat for lunch, and then study for my college exams all afternoon long.:pray:t2::muscle:t4:

2 Likes