Nofap -------> great immunity?

Hello fellow nofappers.

I have read that nofap can increase your testosterone, energy levels and also sperm quality.

But has anyone thought about your immunity being boosted from nofap since your energy levels are high???

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND ANY RESEARCH LINKS IF YOU FIND

2 Likes

Welcome to this community …

Be sure that no fap is a life style , isn’t limited by days , by relapse , by one peek for a pic or masturbation …

absolutely

What will make you :point_down:

like you said is : :point_up_2:

You want to change this change have to be a faith that you will try to do your best … To move , to learn , to be gentle to yourself to be smart with yourslef , respect the nature and people your vesion about yourself will change if you move froward throw your goals …

Your question can be answered by you = your goals what is your new goals new challenges you will enjoy and I don’t mean in here even if you start with yourself ( what ever what will be comfort to you )

The decision to change you is what will move you until you commit to each new activity that you will try to acquire .

I suggest this post to you and it can be the only one here … by enjoying this forum you will know what
will your priorities be . :point_down:

You will enjoy the benefits if you change habits .

Stay strong :muscle:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.