šŸ† Nofap Champion 2020

@Superme please add your name in the scoreboard. Welcome!

1 Like

@HappySoul @Forerunner sorry guys I relapsed. Couldnā€™t stay at the monk mode. I guess 19 years of PMO addiction canā€™t be gotten rid of in one go.
Iā€™ve reset my streak to day 1ā€¦ Iā€™m currently on my day two.

2 Likes

You got it this next time bro. Just look back at what caused you to relapse and donā€™t make that same mistake. I believe in you. :fist:

5 Likes

@SelfMadeNinja Sorry to hear that brother. Rise up again stronger - learn from the mistake as @Sacred advised.

You can do this man!

6 Likes

@Sacred thanks for your support brother I will work better than yesterday now. I will ensure that Iā€™m busy enough and engaged in variour activities so that I donā€™t relapse.

3 Likes

@Forerunner thanks so much for your help and support.
Here we go again and I hope I win this time.

4 Likes

@Viijayy why did you change the scoreboard to old version? Please donā€™t mess it up.

1 Like

Sorry brother i just updated my score. I donā€™t know how it be changed into old version

1 Like

@Sacred how did you change your username?

1 Like

I asked @Taher if he could change it for me.

2 Likes

Failed to get the badge this month :sob::sob:

1 Like

Why? Donā€™t you know how to change username? You can change it in your profile. Bro

Current strike 8daysā€¦

@Consecrator Only name can be changed. Username cannot be changed without asking the admin. For example, you can change ā€˜Abhishekā€™ but not ā€˜Consecratorā€™. If you still have doubt, you can try. Thank you.
And I do not want to change my username.

2 Likes

Yes I canā€™t change it now, but initially I kept my username as kingabhishek and changed it to consecrator. May be you can change it only once.

These are the five things that every beginner should follow. these 5 key points are like basic principles of nofap journey . if you follow this firmly and strongly you can avoid multiple relapses and failures.

:one: AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA:

social media apps like Instagram and Facebook filled up with erotic and filthy pictures. even if you unfollow those models you may not know what dirty pictures will come up while swiping. In the initial stages of nofap you are suddenly stopping the high amount of dopamine supply to your brain. so cravings will be high at that period. your self control will be fragile. using social media will open up more chances to relapse. donā€™t use it at least for a month.

:two: WORKOUT:

benefits will not come when you sit idle and count the days that you have not relapsed. when you are in no fap your body will get more energy. spend those excess energy in exercising. when you tired out your body you may not have the mood to think about masturbation. if you donā€™t spend that excess energy in a good way you may end up spending in masturbation.

:three: DEVELOP PRODUCTIVE HABITS:

you have to replace the time you usually spend on pmo with a new productive habit.
read books,develop skills, developed your communication skills,do networking or something you like but it have to be productive. work on your life goals.

:four: DONā€™T BE ALONE:

when you are alone your mind will confuse and convince you to go back to your old bad days of fapping. donā€™t listen to any suggestions. just go out for a walk, meet your friends, be with your family, build your relationship.

:five: NEVER GIVE UP:

even if you relapsed donā€™t worry get back to the track immediately. you cannot stop this evil habit in one shot. your brain needs time to rewire. so donā€™t get struck on that relapse and get back to the trackā€¦

6 Likes

@HappySoul @Forerunner @Sacred Iā€™m back on track nowā€¦ 3 days overā€¦ on to the 4th now. Iā€™m working studying meditation slowly and steadily moving forward again.
Thanks guys :muscle:

4 Likes

@Consecrator thanks to you too broā€¦ 4 days done. 5th Now.
#back to bodybuildingā€¦ #back to studies
#IAS IPS 2020

3 Likes

Most welcome brother, all the best :+1::100:

2 Likes

We can win January badge together. Just keep going.

8 Likes