šŸ† Nofap Champion 2020

The rule is to update steak within 10 days.

1 Like

Thatā€™s enough, we appreciate it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in!!! I want to quit this awfullest thing

3 Likes

7 Likes

@HappySoul got it bro. Soā€¦ please update my streak now. Its 17 days now.
Thanks @Forerunner

2 Likes

@SelfMadeNinja you need to edit scoreboard yourself. Feel the glory of updating streak.

2 Likes

@kostantinosNF @deva680 @dadhyatm

Please update your streak within 2 days. If you get eliminated due to inactivity, you will not be eligible for the January badge.

Update: They got eliminated due to inactivity. :no_entry_sign:

:warning: IF SOMEONE FORCEFULLY ADDS A BADGE WITH HIS NAME AFTER COMING BACK AFTER ELIMINATION, HE WILL BE BANNED FROM THE MATCH FULLY.

4 Likes

Hii buddies so Iā€™m in a strange state, sometimes i feel that iā€¦i just hate every one including my family :frowning:

@Viijayy no vijay donā€™t think like this. Your habits and your lifestyle is the reason for weakness. Not your family. Family and friends always support you.
Give up PMO addiction and youā€™ll be good in no time

1 Like

Hey Bhai my family always support me and loves me alot, still I get these type of -ve feelings

1 Like

Donā€™t worry. Everything will be fine after some days on nofap.

3 Likes

@Viijayy
Focus on your work broā€¦ focus on studiesā€¦ do not leave time to wasteā€¦ stay busyā€¦ workout, meditation, jogging, reading booksā€¦ stay away from phone in risky timeā€¦ do not access computer aloneā€¦ stay in company of peopleā€¦ do yogaā€¦ seriously broā€¦ wake up at 5.00Amā€¦ if you cannot, then wake up at 6.00 or 7.00 am but not later than that. Drink warm lemon and honey water and start your day. Get ready for job/school ā€¦ whateverā€¦ just get on itā€¦ be socialā€¦ do not let yourself be distractedā€¦

Remember, your family and friends love you and care for youā€¦ and if you stop PMO and become fitā€¦ youā€™ll get a beautiful girl alsoā€¦ and if youā€™re already married thenā€¦ your wife will love you more.
Read the book 12 rules to life by Dr Jordan Peterson.
First watch his videos on YouTube and learnā€¦ then read the bookā€¦ your mind will open up to the reality around you.
@HappySoul @Consecrator @tuku @Forerunner @Sahas @rowdy_nik @Sacred @ERNOL

8 Likes

Checking in. All is going well. Nofap. No urges. I focus a lot on work.

4 Likes

@onemanstanding you need to update your steak in the scoreboard.

1 Like

@rj007

Please update your streak in the SCOREBOARD within 2 days. If you get eliminated due to inactivity, you will not be eligible for the January badge.

Update: He got eliminated due to inactivity. :no_entry_sign:

:warning: IF SOMEONE FORCEFULLY ADDS A BADGE WITH HIS NAME AFTER COMING BACK AFTER ELIMINATION, HE WILL BE BANNED FROM THE MATCH FULLY.

3 Likes

@HappySoul Done. Sorry, man Forgot to update. :+1:

2 Likes

Ibrahim from Kenya
Age 20
vzvzbg
Cs 0
Hs 0

2 Likes

Where can i find the scoreboard?
My current streak is 35 days.

2 Likes

@onemanstanding brother, go the top of this whole chat. Youā€™ll find the listings of days, there, click on edit and add yourself with your sharing code and other details.
Ask @HappySoul or @Forerunner for anything else.
Good luck

5 Likes

Thanks @HappySoul, I have updated my streak on scoreboard

2 Likes