šŸ† Nofap Champion 2020

7 Likes

Letā€™s hustle, work hard, focus, persevere, and move ahead towards successā€¦!

5 Likes

9 days to go. I wonā€™t give up.

4 Likes

**MY NEW GOAL IS TO GO MONK MODE i.e.QUIT PMO & SMOKING
Welcome Gentlemen, I am slowly but steadily moving forward to Quit PMO, Good thing is,from my past 2 streaks and the ongoing oneā€¦ I have been very busy with work and this timeā€¦ genuinely my mind doesnā€™t even wanders towards any P related things. Also,I have successfully reduced Cigarettes consumption from 8ā€¦10 a day to only 2. Or maximum 3 a day. So Now, I feel like I should go full throttle on kicking these bad habits once and for all ā€¦ and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle thereon.
I started drinking around 21 and continued till I was 26- 27ā€¦ but I havenā€™t taken a drink in the past 3 yearsā€¦ and it wasnā€™t hard to quit because I wasnā€™t habitual to it. But smoking has been a trouble lately and I want to quit it as well as PMO. So I decided today that I am going all in.
I want your help, support and suggestions how I can approach to it. Thanks guys. :muscle::muscle::blush:
@HappySoul @Consecrator @ERNOL @Sahas @Karan050 @Forerunner

3 Likes

Count me in
US

M
Single
Sharing Code: f1x1x2

1 Like

Itā€™s great that you realized all these things are doing no good for you. Itā€™s a great decision doing PMO in Monk-mode (no sex) because monk mode gives you 100Ɨ more benefits than normal mode and 1000Ɨ more benefits than easy mode. I will be looking for your updates brother, keep it up. All the best :+1::100:

2 Likes

@Consecrator thanks brother Iā€™ll keep you posted on my progress.

1 Like

@SelfMadeNinja Just read your post. You have made some praiseworthy achievements, sir! :+1:
About staying clean from drinking: You are doing yourself a great service. Do not ever betray yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

About support and suggestions: i will DM you and talk there rather than creating mess here. I will help how i can. See you there.

2 Likes

@ERNOL thanks brother

1 Like

**I relapsed but I Donā€™t feel very Wrong **

My ex visited recently. We were simply talking and then slept off and out of the blue, I woke up to see her besides me doing all sort of hugs and kisses and though nothing interior was done, her touching act caused ejection. Now this is a relapse for me cause I promised myself to go hard/monk mode but that night I was hardly able to stop her and focus.

Now Iā€™ve reset my counter. But what to do in such case, where ex isnā€™t really an ex and thereā€™s still connection and no issues were there.

I rely on wisdom of our companionsā€¦
@Adioz @ERNOL @Consecrator @Forerunner @Sacred @Sahas

3 Likes

Probably the best thing would be to let her know youā€™re on this journey. She should understand that youā€™re try to improve yourself and would rather not get too physical for the time being.

For me though this is not a relapse. But if youā€™re that dedicated to not ejaculating that would probably be your best option.

3 Likes

Bro, @Sacred I havenā€™t told her directly but I said, I am trying to gain focus and cleanse my mind . For that I need to abstain a bit from love and affection and so onā€¦ that made her upset but sheā€™ll be okay soon.
I also think that this should not be a relapse but somehow I feel that If I have to go monk mode, then thatā€™s a relapse.
Thanks for the kind words @Sacred but Iā€™m barely dedicated, otherwise I wonā€™t be a PMO/Youtube/Smoking addict they way I am. Iā€™m trying to figure it out day by dayā€¦ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll feel better as time passes. Especially once she sees the changes in you. Cheers brother, God bless. :grin:

1 Like

I agree with this. I think itā€™s good recommendation. @SelfMadeNinja

1 Like

@ERNOL thanks brother

1 Like

I like the photo you shared. Itā€™s so true.

1 Like

@Consecrator yep broā€¦! Itā€™s just something to think about. Very rarely Iā€™m finding girls that are respectful towards men as if they are human. Very very rare. This epidemic of hatred for men has spread globally and itā€™s eating up our lives. Theyā€™ll double game, theyā€™ll cheat and justify it that men do it alsoā€¦
Huh? So you will become like those men? Whyy? Why canā€™t you be better? Itā€™s mind boggling

2 Likes

You are a mgtow, but you just donā€™t know it by name. Mainstream media always portrays men as weak, stupid, thirsty, etc. Feminism is cancer.

@Consecrator I am not sure what it isā€¦ but Iā€™m damn sure that Iā€™m not going to bend to will of an always vengeful and scheming woman. Itā€™s better to invest my time in meaningful relationships with friends as well as girls but Iā€™m going to be damn well careful not to get into those emotional traps. Iā€™ve been lied to, cheated uponā€¦ manipulated by girlsā€¦ for long. Only one or two girls were genuinely good to be with me.
Now my fundamentals are solid. Donā€™t be too clingy, be confident and comfortable with not rushing into relation, just know more about her actions and habits. If she feels worthy of my time, well and goodā€¦ otherwise keep myself in shape, jogging, yoga, movies with friends or studies (the best and most important one) ā€¦

@Forerunner @tuku @HappySoul @ERNOL @Sahas @Consecrator @alexcoz600 @Adioz @rowdy_nik

4 Likes

Wow, I have finally found someone with same mindset as me In this forum. Definitely, self respect comes first above anyone.

2 Likes