Nofap as a 25 yo kissless virgin is so haard

This was a nice read

That’s how it should be. When I said most people are dumb who follow trends of Atheism they don’t realise what you’ve mentioned.

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire.
(Quran 3: 190-191)

The people mentioned in the above verse are the ones who really benefit from the signs of the universe. This is because they do not restrict their thinking to the apparent scenes or views they see but they extend this by thinking in the Maker and the Might through which He created this. They perfectly utilize their senses [sight, hearing, and intellect] to reach this conclusion along with the help of the Qur’anic verses that enable such senses acquire this knowledge which is the best ever. Allah Almighty says about His signs in the universe:

5 Likes

I am from Judaism and I agree with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t disagree with you anymore, I get what you were trying to say.

1 Like

I feels a little much similar. You explained it nicely in your words.

1 Like

I follow Judaism, but I believe that true religion is the good people of all religions in their actions, I sincerely believe that God guides man, and can use religion for that and it can be any religion, as long as that religion preaches Morality

5 Likes

Yes bro. Basically what i wanted to say religion provides a framework certain rules and constraints under which we should live our life. Most of the times it’s for better unless we do not take it idiotically. Being an atheist you’re risking old systems what has been working.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.