Nofap as a 25 yo kissless virgin is so haard

Yes, as the title says I am almost 25 yo and never had a girlfriend. I am unattractive and suffer from anxiety, OCD and panic disorder. If I will never get a girlfriend, should I still do Nofap? Had since 18 yo 3 big steaks: 294 days (may 2015-march 2016), 956 days (december 2017- august 2020) and 225 days (september 2020- april 2021) and a lot of 30+ days.

6 Likes

Girls called me ugly.
I don’t have any friends and I’m out of college so very slim chances of finding someone.

4 Likes

Hmmm. My mental health : my high anxiety, OCD and panic attacks. I have also self esteem issues and I lack confidence. I also have a very boring personality.

So should I continue with NoFap even as a loner?

1 Like

Those arent completely curable.
No, never tried meditation.
I felt some improvement after 100-150 days, felt a bitmore confident.
To be honest, I want a girlfriend more for intimacy part…

2 Likes

I will try meditation :slight_smile:
Waiting to have sex till marriage? Thats insane.

2 Likes

Because it is too much time.
Because of pleasuring each other?

2 Likes

I’m from Western culture. I’m not interested in kids, to be honest. I want it just for the pleasure of both of us.

3 Likes

I feel you bro, I’m 22 and I’m head where you are right now…
How ever I believe it’s better to focus on yourself more than putting your mental energy towards having a partner,

I never had a kiss, or a girlfriend and I have learned bothering about it is waste of time and energy…

learning new skills and building your personality. Is what should be in your head

Please never beat your self just because you never got a girlfriend, our brains are hardwired to mate but the truth is there is way more to life than sex, intimacy and reproduction,
Our brains make us anxious and depressed because it thinks that is the only opportunity it had,
Once u train your self to realize your brain is doing what evolution has learned to works you can start working towards rewiring your brain to what ever brings real success and happiness in life, discover the world with a new set of eyes.

We can re learn to define success and remove the idea that you need to have a woman in your life for things to change.
Maybe not having a girlfriend is just a consequence of the main problem…

Think as an observer and never think there is a right way to love… Love might come in the most unexpected situation,

Wishing you good health and support

8 Likes

Thanks so much for reply, very nice comment bro🤗 You are right😁

2 Likes

Ok. I will continue with nofap and I will add meditation daily also. Hope it will calm my anxiety too . :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t think thats a good thing to say. You shouldn’t think you are unattractive. Well you can always work on your looks though. You could work out, start good personal routine, meditate, sleep well just a few things worth mentioning

Regarding panic disorder and anxiety, seek professional help bro…those seem serious

I think you shouldn’t worry about u haven’t kissed even when ur 25…id give anything to wait until the right girl comes around… Patience is worth it sometimes

Don’t stop nofap. Just don’t.

4 Likes

Its really amazing to see how most of us guys addicted to pmo find it hard to find women. Is it just us or other guys face this problem too?

5 Likes

I wonder too, some of my friends get around just fine because they are always going to clubs and do this effort of chatting lame shit till they get in their pants and it seriously looks like involving lying about your self and faking shit…
I’d be rather a abstinence than a desperate loner

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. It’s becomes some guys part of personality to lie about things. Which I have also been the victim of sometimes. It’s natural for us to exaggerate things about ourselves around women. We should be cautious of such behavior. But I guess that’s why nerds have problem getting laid in younger age because it’s hard for them to lie about things. But that’s exactly we need in life to get ahead. Pure honesty.

Paul Graham has a nice essay about it.
http://www.paulgraham.com/nerds.html

3 Likes

We gonna get out of this shit together brodha!!

2 Likes

Really nice said. I hope one day I will stop being a desperate loner and be happy with what I have

4 Likes

Great discussion guys , GL all

2 Likes

Bro never think you r ugly. You are creation of Great lord. If you think like that way,you are insulting his creation. A person may find you beautiful while other may find you in attractive,and it doesn’t matter because at the end of the day,u r son of God. Wait for the right person,my friend. Trust God,pray to him if you feeling so desperate to get a partner. He will surely listen to his son’s voice. I’m 24 years old,never had a genuine romantic relationship. I.loved one girl during school days,and then when she went to college,she ditched me off when she found her new bf. Does it hurt me ? Yes of course it does,and it was hell lots of pain. I worked hard, focused on studies,and got job offer from top notch research organisation as a Scientist. After hearing this news,she came back to me and asked me if we can patch up again. I didn’t pay much attention to her. I politely respected denied her request. She was happy,so am I. She wants to be friend, which I agreed. Even I too have difficulty in finding girlfriend but ever since I have joined this community,I have changed a lot. I was only good in academics till then,but to survive in this harsh world,you need life skills. You need to be hurted, rejected and fail to realise the taste of being successful.

The day when you will find your special one,you will love her with all your heart :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: ,not just as some sort of sex object.

Even I pray to God for helping me to the right girl,I have given up the nasty habit of masturbation. It’s literally nothing

May God bless you :pray::pray: my friend

9 Likes

Yes You should continue on nofap, if you want to improve your life in every way and even with girls, NoFap is forever if you want progress, now if you abandon Nofap your problems will get worse, You should continue on Nofap (Congratulations on your Strength for to be able to stay that long, it shows you are strong, not weak) and you should read self-help books or books on how to get to know women’s minds so that you can be successful and try to grow in all areas of life, do physical activity, take care of your health, of your life in all aspects, read Self-Help books, I recommend this one , for self help:

4 Likes

True love begin with loving yourself … Just stay the way you are … Everyday celebrate for yourself , your only 1 out billions of people on Earth … And if you are looking for gf to pleasure yourself , plz don’t do that .
Getting a gf is not only for s** , she should be the one that could help you in tough times and stand by you …

Everything will be alright . Idk how’s the western culture over there , but I would suggest you to talk with your parents and family as to fight depression alone is pretty huge task .

God helps everyone . Just stay strong

4 Likes