Nofap as a 25 yo kissless virgin is so haard

Dont waste your time pursuing these girls, theae pretty girls will marry once you have a Good job.

No BS, get a career
-Tell parents you’re ready/want to get married
-They’ll set up a Good partner
-Become a Good Husband
It’s a win win.
Don’t get carried away with the Western narrative of American dream, it’s not real. Listen to your parents do nofap, get married

What will you do with GF bro, stressed life with no security of when she or he would just leave thereby hurting partner.

Very important note: Losing Virginity doesn’t define success, in reality it is on the contrary. Moreover, if you’re religious, you’re gonna feel like sh*t once your done in the wrong way.

10 Likes

@krishvamsi30 Completely agree with you brother. Americans society seems to be in downfall mode. They have 50 % of divorce rate. Promiscuity level is super high. Children are raised by single parents. An average american youth dream is becoming a successful youtuber. While A Chinese youth dream is to become an Astronaut. People interested in Math, Science has been labeled as nerds and geeks. While personality like Cardi B is being revered. I don’t think Asians should try to copy the American culture anymore. It’s the recipe for disaster.

Dating is a new term. You really don’t need to date anyone. People think dating multiple people will bring suitable partner. But exactly opposite happens. Get Married directly that will bring more mental peace and the stable relationship.

7 Likes

You are very right bro … I think Western songs have become a lot vulgar these days . Well music has a very powerful impact on a child’s growing and children who get exposed to these type of vulgar songs are definitely in a big trouble …

7 Likes

Yeah man that’s true. Most of the big American startups are founded by Immigrants. Yeah I have seen many posts where Americans don’t want to live in America. Recently a big Angel Investor moved to Singapore. There are lot of issues in American culture right now. And it’s getting worse day by day. Homosexuality has increased so much there it doesn’t need to. I guess the actual percentage of Homosexual are very less. Most of them are just pretending.

6 Likes

Well that’s true . And that YouTuber thing you said is so much true , as most of Americans are interested in becoming Youtubers, and no one is interested in discussing new scientific ideas or inventions.

6 Likes

:point_up: This guy gets it. I’m happy for you man. However the youth or the kids just falling for the failed system when we had a running one kept aside. Bro it seems you’re India, we have now so much better here.

7 Likes

It is just us ( mostly). Because we lack confidence and magnetism. Other guys; even unbelievable guys they have gfs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

No bro… The thing is I remember when I used to do less of PMO, i had so many people close to me. I had this confidence and i could impress even the seniors :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:… Ive to regain that… Theres hopes bois​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::grin:
no words…Hope you regain that.

1 Like

I believe people who succeed at this are meant to have great partners… I truly believe that

4 Likes

Don’t listen to negative comments . Try to keep on positive side always :blush:.
And focus on what you love doing that could help you

4 Likes

Yes bro. Now I realize why religions are necessary to keep the society stable. Most people aren’t intelligent enough to be an atheist. When that happens society become degenerate. Moral values collapses.

Yes i guess it will be difficult for youth and kids to turn around now. Wìth all new mediums instagram, tinder and al most of the youth will keep going iñ the degeneracy. Only few will realize the overall game.

Yeah bro i am from India and live in Germany currently. I like your some of the posts you wrote here. Are you also from India ?

7 Likes

I believe that God uses what is good in all religions to teach man the way of Morality, that’s why we are different from animals , The goal is to improve ourselves, that’s why we are here in this plan improve ourselves and the world

3 Likes

Can you explain your statement?

2 Likes

People are dumb they follow what trends rather finding the truth.

5 Likes

Yeah man. …

2 Likes

But I don’t think that this means every theist is a dumb.

He said “most”. Moreover, there are schools that are fundamentally teaching children that there is no God, Pathetic.

3 Likes

I do agree that more information you know, more of an atheist you tend to become @anon65589122

My mum and dad never pushed religion on me, even though they are themselves religious. Me and brother are both atheist, so mostly we were open to other sources of knowledge. I do believe parents have a major part in that

1 Like

I think the opposite, the more I study, the more I learn about how the world works through Science, seeing the complexity and perfection of the Universe, in its inner workings, in the structure of cells, in Dna, in the geometrically perfect ways of how everything works, i’m sure every day there is an Intelligent and Perfect Force behind everything and this Force I call God

5 Likes